Dark Souls II

Shadoken

Platforms : x360, pc , ps3

official site

really dont see the need of it on current gen console...we already have had 2 such games ...both awesome no doubt but in terms of graphica and details both lack a lot and it seems frm software are not good with making most out of the current gen system anyways...they need something powerful to be able to do something in visuals field...

i am excited there is gonna be more such game but i just did not wanted to see it on current gen....

really dont see the need of it on current gen console...we already have had 2 such games ...both awesome no doubt but in terms of graphica and details both lack a lot and it seems frm software are not good with making most out of the current gen system anyways...they need something powerful to be able to do something in visuals field...

i am excited there is gonna be more such game but i just did not wanted to see it on current gen....

I 2nd this , seriously , just bring it on the next gen

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

And PC too. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

I cant breathe. :panic:

:rofl:

If only it was PS3 exclusive huh?

But dont worry, plenty of shallow pretty looking games out there for you. :)

Edited by Aftrunner
  • Like 1

'Dark Souls 2' And The Fine Line Between Challenge And Accessibility

Dark Souls 2 will be helmed by new game directors who hint at a different approach. What does new direction for the game mean for fans?

Or, at the very least, it raises some important questions about the next game and the direction From Software takes with it.

As we find out in issue 249, the answers to these questions are in the hands of game directors new to the Souls series, Tomohiro Shibuya and Yui Tanimura, who have taken the reins from Hidetaka Miyazaki. Their descriptions of how they intend to mould Dark Souls II into a more approachable form seem reasonable. But Shibuya admits that their approach will be influenced by their individual characters. “I personally am the sort of person who likes to be more direct than subtle,” he tells us. “[Dark Souls II] will be more straightforward and more understandable.” We sympathise if that sort of statement concerns you, but at the same time, we can surely agree that we would all like to see Dark Souls attain as great a presence as The Elder Scrolls. How it gets there is a worthy matter for debate, but it’s certainly a noble task.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/12/08/dark-souls-2-and-the-fine-line-between-challenge-and-accessibility/

I hope they not trying to make it easy and all....just add pause please...rest of the stuff try to be like demon souls instead of dark souls...coz that game had more depth and much better presentation...

I hope they not trying to make it easy and all....just add pause please...rest of the stuff try to be like demon souls instead of dark souls...coz that game had more depth and much better presentation...

Great analysis from someone who hasnt even finished the game. Just say it man, no one will care. DeS was better cause it was exclusive to PS3 and if this was too you would be jumping around in this thread with excitement. :giggle: