Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

ScrewyAurum

• 2 weeks later...

The game is actually told in flashbacks by Athena. Also there is an actual explanation for TVHM AKA playthrough 2. After the first playthrough is finished, Tiny Tina appears to the place where Athena is telling the story. Because she didn't hear the story, he asks Athena tell it again, but make it seem more difficult! Also, playthrough 2 will be commentated by Tiny Tina, as she listens to the story. A very interesting new mechanic to the game. More to come in the show!
TPS's season pass! Borderlands 2's season pass didn't include all the DLC because of some clauses blah blah blah, but TPS's season pass WILL include every single DLC that will be released including character DLC and level cap upgrades.
A new character! Handsome Jack's bodydouble/bodyguard will be a playable character in BL:TPS! It will be interesting to see how he plays out.
NZlipaz.gif

Co-op. Not like Dead Rising 3 where you never showed up. -_-

:samui:

DR3 co op was just namesake man. It kinda disappointed me to be honest. But this we must. Borderlands 2 was the most fun I ever had in a co op game. :first:

Btw, will the retail copy activate on steam and add it to my library too forever?

But this we must. Borderlands 2 was the most fun I ever had in a co op game.

Same here. :cheers:

Btw, will the retail copy activate on steam and add it to my library too forever?

Yes, it's steamworks title and will be in your library forever.

Archived