Shadoken

So i can go ahead without defeating Amelia?If yes where but?And enemies are getting tougher and tougher.That Unseen village is too scary.I just avoid that bag carrying bitch :ack:

That is suppose to be the final area of the game from what I heard. I tried beating the optional boss there but couldn't, only boss I have given up on so far. Just activate the lantern there and get the fk out.

I also know how to tackle that Hunter at top with a machine gun

After you reach DarkBeast

Approach that hunter from behind

Don't go from the front routine path as he'll start shooting & be hostile

Go through the short path (BSB lantern or the way around)

He will talk to you & ask you not to kill these beasts....say yes & he'll give his badge,unlocking all his stuff at store

You can kill him & take it off his body

But for those of you who try & through him off.....there is no body so no badge

Also the crow lady

Go to Father G. Lantern after you've spoken to her & before killing Ron

Help her fight another hunter

After killing Ron you'll see her outside Amelia Cathedral & ask you to fight a hunter inside

Defeat him & she'll give her badge....unlocking her stuff

I'm gona do all this before killing Ron now

Hunter at the top leaves his items near the gun after he dies due to falling down. So you still get his badge.

Elien crow hunter is there at Grand Cathedral after you defeat Rom the spider. You have to kill her else Grand Cathedral lamp remains inoperative. After killing her you get her badge.

But do it the way you said, it is the correct way.

You have to explore

Open short cuts & get all scattered items, weaons & keys

Not to mention keep farming echoes & levelling up as much as you can

What you are doing from start of this game is trying to play like GoW

From Point A to Point B(oss) getting all echoes & then dying there loosing all of them & then back to A

Without opening gates & shortcuts or even levelling up

This isn't the right way

You'll loose Hope soon :ack:

Then how should i play.After Amelia the next area is forbiden woods i think.For that you need to open that password gate which will not open unless i defeat her which is not happening :furious:

Got the mist.6 of the them.Used all 6 of them and she still survived :samui::samui: Looks like its time to :sadbye:

Edited by hope

Punishing RPG's have a Hit and Trial method. Its not necessary that you get everything right in the first go. Thats why there are wiki's, just like we Ivgians are helping each other, these fan based sites help fellow gamers jot down a collective data so that others wont have to waste time to figure out decisive outcomes every playthrough.

Ank, dont want to quote your post regarding killing hunter on rooftop. If he falls off the ledge, you could find the badge on ground. Sometimes yes, the badge stucks in midair, but if you die or restart the game, the badge can be found on rooftop.

Then how should i play.After Amelia the next area is forbiden woods i think.For that you need to open that password gate which will not open unless i defeat her which is not happening :furious:

Got the mist.6 of the them.Used all 6 of them and she still survived :samui::samui: Looks like its time to :sadbye:

bhai coop karle.. itna bhi kya?

This game is so damn addictive, okayed around 5-6 hours yesterday, fingers aching to work in office now :-(

I think the game kinda plays on your ego.... also long time since I played a game that was purely about skill and not just about visuals/plot/set pieces/qte etc

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by Ne0
  • Like 1

It seams like the crow quests have to be triggered within a certain time

You have to go find her immediately when she tells about her grudge match

Now no option left but to kill her & get crow badge

Side quests & NPC's are confusing as f**k in this game

You can't follow sh*t unless you keep reading stuff at the Internet

Good luck killing her :naughty:

Probably the most frustrating boss in the game so far. Not only does she play like real hunters, but your attacks do fkall damage while she can kill you in 3-4 hits.

Dude that's what I was saying

You know nothing about the game & are just hopping from boss to boss

4th boss & you don't even know how to upgrade your weapons

There is a fortifying table in dream state inside that workshop

Ya i know that there is a fortify table.But it only accepts blood echoes to fortify.And one more is gem fortification which increases some stats.

But how can i embed shards to fortify weapon is not mentioned anywhere.How am i suppose to know it.The game really does not explain properly.

Well the Hunter you face instead of her as final step to complete the quest is apparently no less either

He is said to be toughest battle of Bloodborne

Maybe they both are

Anyway in no hurry

Only downside is that loosing the quest line you loose only chance to face Hynrich & get his loot

He was Gascoigne's partner & was one of the oldest (immortal) hunter of Yharnam

Yeah she specifically told me not to go in Odean tomb because she has some stuff to take care of, so I didn't. And now she is mad because I didn't help her. I should've killed her when I had the chance.

And now the wh*re is sick because someone probably poisoned her. If she dies I'm going to kill that witch lady who tells you to bring people in the church. I think its best to just kill everyone in the game instead of hoping something good will come out later.

Crow hunter is the most idiotic and simple hunter to deal with :rofl:

You don't even have to engage with him/her. Step is to go inside and get close enough so that you can lock her and she starts charging at you. you just dodge back to the door. Thing to note is, before she charges at you, she will either use a consumable activates some fog around her or she will try to use some weapon which will do a click sound an some red colour spreads(she poisned herself) :P. Rinse and repeat until you hear that stabbing sound. Well, you would have to run back to the door in both the cases but in the latter case, her life will start to deplete. Once you see it getting reduced, keep enough distance so that you can see her HP line. no need to lock. After that she will return to her spot and you can just wait at stairs waiting for her to die slowly. :lol:

Making a video. Will upload soon

Edited by Django_3101