Battlefield Hardline

Heaven Angel

Lame...this is not at all a battlefield game .

Yeah! But everyone wants it and at the end of it will mope about it not being BattleField Bad Company 2. :giggle:

Maybe BattleField 4 reinforces my point that EA does not need my money.

EA 's attempt at cashgrab,i hope it fails.

Would not stop EA, maybe a little loss, in the interim but on the overall scheme of things VISCERAL will be the biggest loser.

Yeah! But everyone wants it and at the end of it will mope about it not being BattleField Bad Company 2. :giggle:

Maybe BattleField 4 reinforces my point that EA does not need my money.

I dont get it , why ppl are impressed with this . I was hoping for Large scale 2143 or BC3 . It is going to be a CQB focused game like that sh*t cq bf3 dlc which is not a battlefield expereince . Even BF4 is better than this sh*t .

I dont get it , why ppl are impressed with this . I was hoping for Large scale 2143 or BC3 . It is going to be a CQB focused game like that sh*t cq bf3 dlc which is not a battlefield expereince . Even BF4 is better than this sh*t .

More players like CQB, faster action and all that jazz. I know this is totally not my type of game and EA and DICE's attitude towards the base BattleField game does not make me feel any better.

Might as well play something like INSURGENCY / Red Orchestra instead of this tripe.

Because it's a spin-off. Not traditional Battlefield game. -_-

Might as well not call it BattleField then. I mean, seriously, the guys at Pop Cap called their shooter Garden Warfare. Not BattleField GrassisGreenZisforZombies.

60$ base game, 70$ for Digital Deluxe with early access to first DlolC. 60$ for Premium. All this for a broken-at-launch game. Never again.

Except none of it has been announced. :fear:

Might as well not call it BattleField then. I mean, seriously, the guys at Pop Cap called their shooter Garden Warfare. Not BattleField GrassisGreenZisforZombies.

Well, it's good for marketing. More people will buy because of Battlefield tag.

The main reason behind this is to tackle with Call of Duty annual release. =[

More players like CQB, faster action and all that jazz. I know this is totally not my type of game and EA and DICE's attitude towards the base BattleField game does not make me feel any better.

Might as well play something like INSURGENCY / Red Orchestra instead of this tripe.

I will prefer a role based team vs team or co-op battlefield semi simulation game. The Game should randomly assign to player to any of the fixed role.

Well, it's good for marketing. More people will buy because of Battlefield tag.

The main reason behind this is to tackle with Call of Duty annual release. =[

so call of duty screws us directly or indirectly eh :P

i hope the dlc part u hope for is true no dlc's and premiums plz :fear:

so call of duty screws us directly or indirectly eh :P

i hope the dlc part u hope for is true no dlc's and premiums plz :fear:

1. Aye :(

2. I'm hoping for same. Clean $60 game with no DLC/premium crap.

Do you honestly think that this would not be the case.

2. I'm hoping for same. Clean $60 game with no DLC/premium crap.

Not happening.

Err why not? Its still a shooter. Just with lesser empty space. :P

Spin offs are good, you know, sometimes. And it still has vehicles, so whats the problem? I think this has the same 'easy going' feel to it that Bad Company series has.

I could be totally wrong and this could turn to sh*t though. :P

Spin offs are good, you know, sometimes. And it still has vehicles, so whats the problem? I think this has the same 'easy going' feel to it that Bad Company series has.

Yeah! If you make them with some sense, not like EA who just want the holiday shooter gap tied up.

And it is being built on a technology that even the developer themselves have only used once and is not even fully understood by them.

Archived