Mass Effect 4

Heaven Angel

Make sure you guys dont answer in a way that we get an always only ME game. Some options lean towards a MMO type game.

I know Bioware's rep is at an all time low at the moment but they are not that stupid mate.

---------

Anyhow they are holding a panel at comic con

BioWare will be holding a panel discussing the making of Mass Effect 4 at this year's San Diego Comic-Con.

The developers will be discussing their experiences in creating the game, including the challenges involved, like making it feel new, while staying true to its origins.

The panel is titled “Charting a Course: Developing the Next Mass Effect.” It will include the game's lead animator, two of its producers, the senior artist and the community manager.

I know Bioware's rep is at an all time low at the moment but they are not that stupid mate.

They might not be that stupid but their owners and purse string managers are not the fastest learner.

Also, Dragon Age Inquisition dialogue tree has stupid imagery in place of pick-a-colour-responder-9000.

So yeah, if anyone is concerned they are not off the mark by much.

Sent from my XT1033

Boo Aria Boo

Heretic. Aria is boss

I wouldn't mind a cameo of Councilor T'soni personally :wub:

They'd better not resurrect a "Shepard" based story arch for the next trilogy. A brand new adventure is what is needed.

They've said countless times it won't have anything to do with Shepard, with any mention of trilogy events only restricted to very minor refrences and/or codex entries. Same goes for the rest of the characters too. If you ask me, they themselves have(or want to) washed their hands off the previous games just because of the baggage.

Or were you talking about the approach, even with a new protagonist?

Or were you talking about the approach, even with a new protagonist?

Story structure and progression is what MT Sir means.

I want a really dark story this time around. Make it two completly different stories. One from the good guys point of view and one from the bad guy. Both stories should start with different characters at different places in the space. Not just blue red karma thing which we saw in infamous.

Yeah, i remember. They should have two completely different stories there which we can play in two ways. A bad guy who can evolve into a really badass villian or a bad guy becoming good. Same way a good guy becoming a great hero or a fallen villain.

Also they should make the planets really big and explorable and different. I want to land on a planet with primitive civilization but brethable atmosphere and wanna ride horselike animals while wearing the N7 armour. :punk:

I wont even mind if they borrow some stuff from Star Wars lore as that would only make the game better. And for once, they should put the concept of imminent threat of end of mankind in the latter part of the game. That would allow them to put more RPG stuff and side stories in the game and would leave a lot of room for exploration.

Also they should make the planets really big and explorable and different. I want to land on a planet with primitive civilization but brethable atmosphere and wanna ride horselike animals while wearing the N7 armour.

#Inb4horsearmourDLC

I wont even mind if they borrow some stuff from Star Wars lore as that would only make the game better.

Like what?

And for once, they should put the concept of imminent threat of end of mankind in the latter part of the game. That would allow them to put more RPG stuff and side stories in the game and would leave a lot of room for exploration.

I would like that BIOWARE tries to avoid this entire set-up for once.

Archived