The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Trust me my sis here drives a Nissan, come over, you will be amazed at how good it is.

You sir will get in the GT-R terittory :P

@piper I drove the Caaaaaaaaar, not only is that a PR disaster it just feels not right..

You sir will get in the GT-R terittory :P

@piper I drove the Caaaaaaaaar, not only is that a PR disaster it just feels not right..

Which one?

Do you wanna drive it? Do let me know, always at service to make someone happy :)

Cars will be here by end of June,

Man. I'm almost in tears after seeing and reading all there is to see and read about the F-type. It is probably the most beautiful creation of man.

What? You serious? This isn't some Godfather type thing where you will call us for a favour someday too, is it? :P

Do you wanna drive it? Do let me know, always at service to make someone happy :)

Cars will be here by end of June,

Guys just PM me your cities will ensure the cars reach you once your respected dealers get their demo cars.

You do sound like Don Vito here.

What? You serious? This isn't some Godfather type thing where you will call us for a favour someday too, is it? :P

You do sound like Don Vito here.

When u combine 20 MT's u get one Baby Zelda. The guy not only has some strings in the auto industry, he also has some serious moolah :fear:

Man. I'm almost in tears after seeing and reading all there is to see and read about the F-type. It is probably the most beautiful creation of man.

E-type > F-type.

Guys just PM me your cities will ensure the cars reach you once your respected dealers get their demo cars.

Chennai

1 x 981 Boxster

1 x 458 Italia (preferably in Rosso Corsa)

1 x V12 Vanquish

1 x CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake

1 x Arnage

Edited by Walter Sobchak