The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guyz, i purchased a 3DS prepaid card code from Maximuscards.com. But when i entered it in the system it gave an error as invalid code. This is the first time its happening cause last time it worked perfectly fine.

Can anyone help me out.

UPDATE: Its been sorted out.. Got a new code from them :)

Please someone tell me what is the maximum capacity of the memory card that i can put in the 3DS , i am interested in 3DS XL but i want to know about this first & the cost of 3DS Memory cards

The 3DS XL is following in the steps of its predecessor, receiving a second circle pad not in its core design, but through an accessory that will be sold separately.

The latest issue of Famitsu has just hit Japan, and the magazine confirms Nintendo intends to ship the specialized cradle for the XL, which adds a second slider as well as two additional shoulder buttons. Currently there are no images of the new device. No specific release date is provided, though Famitsu, translated by Andriasang, mentions the peripheral will arrive in Japan in 2012. The device will still work with Kid Icarus Uprising's stand.

Famitsu also confirmed that consumers will be able to transfer their applications, save data and more from a standard 3DS to an XL, just like they're able to shift their content between 3DS systems currently.

Please someone tell me what is the maximum capacity of the memory card that i can put in the 3DS , i am interested in 3DS XL but i want to know about this first & the cost of 3DS Memory cards

The max capacity of 3DS for a SD card is 32 GB, and you can use any standard SD card available in the market unlike the PS Vita.

The max capacity of 3DS for a SD card is 32 GB, and you can use any standard SD card available in the market unlike the PS Vita.

Woh thanks man i was scared reading the 3ds comes with a gb card & 4gb for 3ds xl but since it has more space i am not worried now , it isn't like phones right it wont hang or something if i put a 3 gigs card in it ? i want to play music , videos with it , how are the in built music , video players & can you browse the net ?

Woh thanks man i was scared reading the 3ds comes with a gb card & 4gb for 3ds xl but since it has more space i am not worried now , it isn't like phones right it wont hang or something if i put a 3 gigs card in it ? i want to play music , videos with it , how are the in built music , video players & can you browse the net ?

You can browse the net using wifi but afaik it won't open up large pages as the internal memory is quite low.

:cheers:

You can browse the net using wifi but afaik it won't open up large pages as the internal memory is quite low.

:cheers:

But what about playing 480p or 720p videos ? at least 480p will be possible right ?

Thanks man , i am fine with 480p on a 4.8 screen :) , thanks to you too Agent 47 , repped you both :)

Any news on the indian release date of 3DS XL , can't wait for mario kart you know !

Ok i am going to do some more googling on this , thanks for the help , well the H/W is set for a July 28 release in Europe right so we can expect it to be sold here then ?

Archived