Dragon's Dogma

playstation

So you have the typical Warrior, Ranger and Mage classes. Nothing out of the ordinary. Not that I'm complaining...

Yeah I am fine if they want to keep things simple.

I really wish there was a PC version of this.

Capcom have been making lots of PC ports this gen ....Heck i think pretty much every PS3/360 game is on PC too right?..... Am sure this might come about 6 months after console release....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another game I got me hands one :fear:

It didn't exactly live up to my expectations .... proly coz I suked bad at it lol.... but anyway

The co-op would have been awesome if they could have setup some co-op booths instead of bots. The controls were pretty weird , R1 is to Aim... and R2 for firing arrows (yes am a blind bat and I didn't know this till the very end),oh and you can fire up charged shots as well with the Attack button(X) though i don't know how exactly it works. The aiming is pretty stiff and slow they need to fix this and no its not just me sucking at it :ack:.

The combat is pretty good and am guessing there are gonna be more weapons in store ,really needs a lock on button though . The graphics although they look good in vids and trailers aren't really that great when you play it , really jaggy and animations are not smooth for certain actions, but i guess they have time to get this right since i think its an old build . I think the Ps3 version might be a little better , the chimera fight which is on the PS3 looked much better . I need to try that out tomorrow.

The game is looking pretty fun considering its an online action rpg kinda like demon souls,mh?... so you cant really expect the action to be on DMC level and there were no cut scenes or anything or either of the builds so expect story to be like MH too which is NOTHING lol... co-op might be awesome though...

Edit : and @4:19 its me err vergil cosplay :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

This is not a RPG like Skyrim right? Its Action/Adventure?

The devs have made it very clear that this will not be an RPG. Though you'll probably play as an RPG stereotype (warrior, rogue, mage) it's still going to be a skill-based action game.

Archived