Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Talaash - an absolute utter crap. Certainly one of the worst movie of this year. Just save your time and watch something good. Never expected amir khan movie to be this bad. Its a disaster! One of the most stupid ending ever.

If you are a usual movie watcher who watched many hollywood movies, you'll hate it ( ending is also a rip-off of many movies, can't name those as it'll spoil the ending) and if you are not, well you're still gonna hate.

Edited by dante77

Whoa! People actually liked talaash. I know one can have a personal opinion but this just sucked. People sarcastically applaud in the end.

Here is an example, jab tak hai jaan was better than this sh*t.

All 3 khans now just rip-off public with their movie. They are all charters.

Btw, i loved nawazuddin siddique's character, he was awesome. Justv love this guy.

Did someone just compared a full romantic movie to a suspense drama? SRKFANBOYS. TCH, TCH. :rofl:

And post names of those movies which had the same ending. Hide it.. At least Aamir deserves that respect for still pulling off the character and choosing such script after 3 years.. And it isn't as bad as me3. Comparison with a game, again? :doh: Sure, it may be disappointing if you have already set prenotions of expecting something GREAT. Its a suspense drama NOT A THRILLER! Sure, you haven't watched any.

Those who liked Shanghai oughta appreciate Talaash.. I myself didn't like it overall, But i do appreciate it. Seeing your 3 consecutive posts, nothing which says about the movie, it all just shows hatred. One can't certainly trust fanboys. Let people make up their own mind.

Did someone just compared a full romantic movie to a suspense drama? SRKFANBOYS. TCH, TCH. :rofl:/>

And post names of those movies which had the same ending. Hide it.. At least Aamir deserves that respect for still pulling off the character and choosing such script after 3 years.. And it isn't as bad as me3. Comparison with a game, again? :doh:/> Sure, it may be disappointing if you have already set prenotions of expecting something GREAT. Its a suspense drama NOT A THRILLER! Sure, you haven't watched any.

Whoa I can't even imagine someone want to argue about this crap.

Still, here it goes

A suspense/thriller movie is heavily dependent on ending. But lets just say for your sake that ending doesn't matter but you know what we are talking about here right? This was a compete BS. In this type of movie, you look for clues and think of murderer or whther it is an accident. What they did is throw everything out of the window and pulls a ghost :lol: it was all a ghost :lol: the characters, the scenes, the logic, conversations everything ends with a ghost

Anyone can make a mindf**k movie that make you go wow! The only reason creators don't/can't make this type of suspense is because they need to justify the ending. If they were to include <you know what> in a movie they can give you thousands of the movie. Hell, i can write an amazing movie script right here if i have to include this type of ending. :lol:

This movie made movies like scream a good watchable movie :lol:

What they did is throw everything out of the window and pulls a ghost :lol: it was all a ghost :lol: the characters, the scenes, the logic, conversations everything ends with a ghost

also when you mentioned it like that, it reminds me of a movie called "Rog".

187936_115826858495705_5564026_n.jpg

brings back lot of memories from school days. :rofl:

Those who liked Shanghai oughta appreciate Talaash.. I myself didn't like it overall, But i do appreciate it. Seeing your 3 consecutive posts, nothing which says about the movie, it all just shows hatred. One can't certainly trust fanboys. Let people make up their own mind.

I loved Shanghai. Please don't compare this sh*t to Shanghai. And fanboy of who? SRK? go few pages back and see for yourself that I was the one arguing hope about how shitty the movie was.

And 3 consecutive posts was because of sucky 'edit' button on tapatalk. That thing never works.

Talaash - an absolute utter crap. Certainly one of the worst movie of this year. Just save your time and watch something good. Never expected amir khan movie to be this bad. Its a disaster! One of the most stupid ending ever.

If you are a usual movie watcher who watched many hollywood movies, you'll hate it ( ending is also a rip-off of many movies, can't name those as it'll spoil the ending) and if you are not, well you're still gonna hate.

Damn!

Saw 9/10 from Azaan (the wall) and booked it for Tuesday :wallbash:

Talaash scores

Bollywood Hungama – 4.5/5

Zee News – 4/5

Desi Martini – 4/5

Deccan Herald – 4/5

Firstpost Bollywood – 4/5

IANS – 4/5

Glamsham – 4/5

Koimoi – 3.5/5

DNA – 3.5/5