Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Elessar

^I meant the map should be there, but I should be able to start events directly, no need to roam around to go to mission markers. And, the races should happen on linear tracks, and once they are over, we can evade the cops if they are following us without any linear restrictions. I dont want it to go Burnout Paradise way, where there is no specific track and unless the map is memorized, one has to spend half his attention looking at the map to find shortest route, which takes half of the fun away.

True...thats the main issue with Burnout Paradise.

:lol:

EA dint let Criterion do a burnout game , so they just made burnout game with a name NFS

:lol: exactly.

It reeks of Burnout Domination but with cops whose cars are made of plastic. :P

I hope that this game will not have the Burnout feel like Hot Pursuit.

haha pwnt, this MW has Burnout written all over it :rofl:

why EA why, why Crit why, i loved you for your Burnout series, but why the f**k are you wiping the NFS legacy, and most importantly, the Most Wanted Legacy, you can shoot yourself for ruining Most Wanted :(

Awesome , the game is hawt , the love child of Burnout & NFS MW is going to kick but , takedowns in NFS a dream come true :wOOtjumpy: , destroying the finely engineered branded cars this is the dream *_*

Tbh Hot pursuit itself was more on the Burnout side. But any combination they choose, i don't mind!! :bigyellowgrin:

Yea...The handling was completely like Burnout..

But i'm happy this way..I'm gonna buy this game day 1..Even bought Hot Pursuit day 1 just because it was a criterion game..

lol, ur kannada is improving ....

swalpa T muchkondu irthira :P

Correct thread alli post madidhira illa by mistake illi post madidra ?

Archived