PS4 or Xbox One - Which one to buy ?

Mctavish93

Depends on what games you like.

Just a heads up PS4 price will be slashed sometimes around Diwali

Most probably 500 gb will retail for 35k.With online discounts it should come down to 31-32k

Live is a lot cheaper than plus.You can get 1 year gold for merely 2k unlike plus which costs 4k

also the deals on live have more value than what ever sh*t Sony is throwing at Plus

PS4 has a strong line of exclusives that will never be available for pc

Op

Wait till diwali ..... Both should have some discounts on them at that time

Then decide and buy the console which U think have the best games to offer and yes choose the console jispe u have the buddies to play with ....

You should buy console for games you like to play

All these point should help you decide. Ignore all othe BS.

Big boss is a certified PSfanboy..Ignore him.He posts BS without knowing anything..

He bought Xbox as it was available super cheap on sale & modded 360 to play pirated games :P

Only a PSfanboy will say that Halo 5 mp won't work without even trying it.

Zodak... You want air dirty laundry? -_-

Owning both doesn't change anything..Every one knows you are a hardcore PSfanboy.

And we all know that you are schizophrenic nuthead.

Now I will ask you gentlemen to behave properly, otherwise, everyone gets a free weekend pass to enjoy some time off iVG.

This is just a wrong statement mate

Ask any PC gamer to flip his resolution back & forth & then tell you what he feels

Obviously it's not a game breaking disparity (unless in tactical shooters where few pixels can show you popping heads)

But saying it's the "same" is a wrong notion

PC GPUs are different from console GPU...PC cards can't upscale image like consoles..

Xbox & PS4 will upscale the image to your native TV resolution. You will not notice any difference unless you're playing on 50inch or higher screen TV

And you are neutral?

Atleast Iam not posting BS like Halo mp won't work without even trying it.

That's like saying Drive Club 2 won't work at launch because original game online was broken at launch.

I clearly told him to buy console for games that you want to play.Iam not bashing or saying any BS negative things about PS4 .

PC GPUs are different from console GPU...PC cards can't upscale image like consoles..

Xbox & PS4 will upscale the image to your native TV resolution. You will not notice any difference unless you're playing on 50inch or higher screen TV

I don't think the upscaled is doing enough

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47206&p=2098727

3690e32f1d0829dc2769bcb850f8ce40.jpg

6cbdd81b1a3dfc94e6a3d28cea76d15d.jpg

d89cd164163ba72050f7985871e82adb.jpg

If upscales could have matched native then world would be R&Ding upscales not how to increase resolution

This here is blatant imagery in your front

Now pls both psdude & zodkadude ,stawp

It does!! matter ....not game breaking though

Ank

You are posting beta version images not final plus it won't matter when you are playing the game..

You will only notice this in still images not video comparison..Go watch any BO 3 HD video comparison.

MGS V runs at 900p on Xbox but you hardly notice any difference in video comparison when game is in motion.

All these point should help you decide. Ignore all othe BS.

Thanks walker for the collected info . I think i should stick to the sony system . It has better community here in india .

And i will get better preowned game deals on it .

Uncharted 4 is worth the ps4 experience 👍

P.s - i hope this paris games week they announce god of war which will be just he icing on the cake for the ps4 .

Stills are taken from the running game

This is how it will appear if you are standing still looking far a slightest movement to shoot

it's not like if I start running the ps4 version will appear as blurrier as XBone version

Also I thought you didn't have a 1080p monitor

Where are you watching these comparison videos?!

Thanks walker for the collected info . I think i should stick to the sony system . It has better community here in india .

And i will get better preowned game deals on it .

Uncharted 4 is worth the ps4 experience 👍

P.s - i hope this paris games week they announce god of war which will be just he icing on the cake for the ps4 .

This is actually the best time to buy the ps4 ,lot of great exclusives coming out next year.

Even I will be picking one up during the diwali sale to play uc.

Ank

You post your 1080p PS4 MGS V shots & I will post my 900p PC screenshot..Let see how much better your looks than mine..

Iam playing Sunset overdrive, which is a 900p game but looks fantastic on full HDTV. No blurry images or jaggies nothing.

This is actually the best time to buy the ps4 ,lot of great exclusives coming out next year.

Even I will be picking one up during the diwali sale to play uc.

Yeah next year is the best time to get PS4..

I will also get that new model which produces less heat & consumes less power.

Ps4 doesn't take a Full HD screen shot or video

Both consoles compress it

All this stuff that you are talking about needs the most high end capture cards & then seen on an uncompressed downloaded video format(like gamesryder)

You watching these videos being streamed on YouTube that too on a 900p monitor which can't even see the 1080p resolution

& then saying it doesn't matter :I

Get real dude

I have watched them even on my full HDTV..Iam not seeing any difference..

It's easy to notice frame-rate drops but difficult to notice resolution difference between 900p & 1080p unless you are graphics expert or playing on 50inch or higher TVs..

I play Xbox games on a 32inch full HDTV not 50inch TV, may be that's why Iam not seeing huge difference between 900p & 1080p.

Archived