PS4 or Xbox One - Which one to buy ?

Mctavish93

Buy PAL console from your local grey market.

PAL consoles get the After Sales Service here aka 50% off on your replacement PS4 out of warranty

is that available everywhere.. I live in hyderabad . So not sure where to look for such service. also if I get the console from US do i have to be careful while buying the games ?

is that available everywhere.. I live in hyderabad . So not sure where to look for such service. also if I get the console from US do i have to be careful while buying the games ?

i just did some googling and came to know Hyderabad has no grey market. :mellow:

If you get console from America Indian games will work,no need to import games.PS4 is region-free

:doh: stupid flamebait.

no need to get personal here. we're all bro's here.

both given 1 warning point. @zodak you're on your last lifeline, sambhal ke reh bhai.

What getting personal?

I have seen so many people here use it?

Including you

Or do you want me to quote you know?

When alpha had already warned us and we stopped,y the warning points then?

KC

Iam not using any offensive language bro. I was just trying to help TC without posting anything flame bait like Ambar.

Is it against forum rules to use words like PS fanboy & Xbots? If yes, then I will never use it again.

Members (including mods & admins) here use words like Xbots & Psfanboys all the time that's why I used it against Ambar.. :P

Iam not calling anyone Xdoggies or Ponies or even nuthead like Alpha was calling me for no reason.

hmm it seems its better for me to get it from US . will try to get the Uncharted bundle from amazon.

BTW you're smuggling it in via your bro

or directly importing from amazon?

also games and DLC are region locked,Indian PS4 game's DLC can be purchased from Indian PSN store only.The console and games however are region-free

KC

Iam not using any offensive language bro. I was just trying to help TC without posting anything flame bait like Ambar.

Is it against forum rules to use words like PS fanboy & Xbots? If yes, then I will never use it again.

Members (including mods & admins) here use words like Xbots & Psfanboys all the time that's why I used it against Anbar.. :P

Iam not calling anyone Xdoggies or Ponies or even nuthead like Alpha was calling me for no reason.

Mods have different rules :P

Thanks walker for the collected info . I think i should stick to the sony system . It has better community here in india .

And i will get better preowned game deals on it .

Uncharted 4 is worth the ps4 experience 👍

P.s - i hope this paris games week they announce god of war which will be just he icing on the cake for the ps4 .

Good decision! PS4 is 'the' console to go with this generation.

BTW you're smuggling it in via your bro

or directly importing from amazon?

also games and DLC are region locked,Indian PS4 game's DLC can be purchased from Indian PSN store only.The console and games however are region-free

smuggling hehe.. yea I am not going to pay duties and stuff :P

about the games .. suppose I get a game from US .. in that case I would have to buy the DLC from US store ? and what about buying games digital. I always see offers on US sites for PS4 games

about the games .. suppose I get a game from US .. in that case I would have to buy the DLC from US store ? and what about buying games digital. I always see offers on US sites for PS4 games

Yes dlc has to match the region the game is bought from.

It's sad Admins are not taking any action against Mods who are passing insulting comments for no reason :(

Admins themselves do this,specially kc who started the xdoggies and has called members idiots amd now giving out warnings. I guess he has never heard "practice what you preach".

If you want it ultra-cheap wait for November 26th aka "ThanksGiving" , 'muricans have days called Black Friday and Cyber Monday during thanksgiving week where you get electronics very cheap,like insanely cheap

DLC Must match region of the Game.

PS+ Cards operate on similar principle where the account must be of the same region where the PS+ Code is from.

KC

Members (including mods & admins) here use words like Xbots & Psfanboys all the time that's why I used it against Ambar.. :P

zodka, i wasnt warning you, i was just telling you to be careful since your next ban could be your last. you've already topped up your warning point quota and i dont know about others but personally i would be sad to see you go from here.

also lets face it, the 'D' word was a nice deterrence for you to stop using the 'P' word. look how you & everyone stopped using it completely. ;)

zodka, i wasnt warning you, i was just telling you to be careful since your next ban could be your last. you've already topped up your warning point quota and i dont know about others but personally i would be sad to see you go from here.

also lets face it, the 'D' word was a nice deterrence for you to stop using the 'P' word. look how you & everyone stopped using it completely. ;)

This. so much.

As much as a despise zodak,atleast he keeps the forum spicy and entertaining

most of the xbros has left except the haha bro and zodak :(

KC

Iam always careful not break any forum rules but still I get warning points for no reason..The last one I got was from Alpha for telling Testiclops to only post one song per day in Random song thread & then using banhim smiley for fun..For this reason I received warning point & 2 days banned..

You can check my profile & see for yourself the reason Alpha gave me and also check my post in RANDOM Song thread.

I have never seen any mod banning members for using 'banhim' smiley. Lol

Archived