Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

If You have any ideas,suggestions,feedback,comments etc on our site, just post it here.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Edited by hundredproofsam
  • Like 8

@ sam .... ul should add an option to the profile called gamercard/psnid/wfc (additional info) .... in tht people can display their gamertags etc below their location etc.... so less pple will have sigs with gamertag etc in it ....

• Like 2

@sam i no for a fact u can add tht feature in invision boards.... so wen a guy/*girl* signs up he/she can add their gt and then the server can jus output the small MCG tag below their name,details.... i say restrict it to GTs cuz then pple will try adding pics in tht section too....

• Like 1

since we just moved, i think its not necessary for us to open game threads on OLD games such as saints row or graw since any one hardly bothers to see it...acc to me i think we should open threads which deal with games which are to be released,released already (not too old tho) and some other threads like gears of war. if a person wants to start a thread on an old game, he can just do it. if further editing is required, mods are always there to help.

what say?

• Like 1

Guys, do we really need to include those huge pictures in the individual game pages? Kinda slows down the board.

The images are getting resized to smaller ones. Besides theres always an option to post thumbnails

• Like 1

feedback....

nice work guys..sam kc and whoever made this possible...finally thanks to invision boards lol..

i am pretty sure now everyone can use signatures though i think we should avoid sig threads there should just be requests to the master umang who will send u the code via pm or email or post card or sms or anyother way as posting stuff crowds it imo

• Like 1

erhh hi guys....i registered and tried to activate my a.c from the link in the mail...kept saying "this menu is disabled" and just would not show my activation successful....well somehow after 10 mins...i enter my id and pass and i log in...:|...

could u guys look into it..coz any new comers to this site who registers might think he isnt gettin registered and just chuck away from the site...

• Like 1

sam, can u do this if possible?

every time i open playasia from the affiliate buttons thingy, it opens up in the same page...can u change the code so that it opens itself in a new tab/page? its damn pissing.