Uplay Deals

kemosabe

Ubisoft's Uplay has finally arrive at its inevitable conclusion. The service, which previously allowed players of the publisher titles to accrue points and unlock bonuses in the form of in-game content, has become a digital distribution platform known as Uplay PC to the surprise and delight of absolutely no one.

To tempt you into using Uplay PC, Ubisoft are running a heavy sales promotion until the 19th which includes exclusive daily discounts. The most prominent promotion is of course the $1 games shown in the image above. Rotating daily, these games aren't so much competitevly priced as they are negligibly priced, but I am unsure as to whether these loss leaders will be enough to convince PC gamers to install yet another gaming client.

UPlay-Client.jpg

Reference

I bought From Dust for 1 EURO, my bank charge me 72.37 INR bellyemoticon.gif tomorrow Silent Hunter is coming, I will be waiting till Sunday for Driver San Francisco

The client took 114MB after installation . I have not installed any game yet. but Not able to find anyway to install games in other folder yet. I will try downloading either From Dust or Driver and let u know.

Dude, did you read their SA/TOS??

The games you bought can be downloaded only for 30 days. After that you will have to pay again to download it even though you bought it already. Better take a backup of the installer.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, did you read their SA/TOS??

The games you bought can be downloaded only for 30 days. After that you will have to pay again to download it even though you bought it already. Better take a backup of the installer.

You mean to say rent for 30 days

Sent from Motorola Defy using Tapatalk 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[FREE] Anno 2070 on Uplay

This code is Anno 2070 for Uplay with unlimited uses.
I have no idea about expiry date, so just activate it ASAP!
Let try it out and tell us if it still working or not! :D
JCQ8-LBQC-GA9A-JUUB
Activate it on Uplay, Enjoy!

[FREE] Anno 2070 on Uplay

This code is Anno 2070 for Uplay with unlimited uses.
I have no idea about expiry date, so just activate it ASAP!
Let try it out and tell us if it still working or not! :D
JCQ8-LBQC-GA9A-JUUB
Activate it on Uplay, Enjoy!

It works.

Archived