Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Goldberg :O :O :O

btw where did you know of it? :fear:

big time spoiler alert! you have been warned!

Edited by mshingore

Anyone seen Smackdown this week? Especially our resident Shield fanboy Pushy!! :P Roman Reigns hit Sheamus with a spear into oblivion! Insane!! :majesty: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

holy fk, that sphere, but how the fk can shitmus even move after that, that totally nullifies the wow effect of that sphere :thumbdown:

but man, total domination B)

Lol SPEAR . Even the brief promo from the shield was too good! Especially ambrose.. He's got that eccentric mad vibe about him. Perfect heel persona. Rollins deserves more ring time though. Feel he hasn't got enough..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

oh yeah my bad lol, spear, u know i met this engineer friend of mine last night, effects of that only :P

btw, later on demolition of gayback :majesty:

somehow someway i am getting a tingling feeling that The Shield will loose at WM, but i don't want that to happen :|

man, this sd was awesome, gonna fk'n download it man

Edited by Pushy

somehow someway i am getting a tingling feeling that The Shield will loose at WM

Lose* :P sorry m a compulsive grammar nazi!! xD

Shield losing @ wm might not be just that bad provided they streamline that into good launching pads for their individual careers .. That's something I'm really excited to see.. Will reduce some of the staleness on the mid card @ raw n sd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Edited by mshingore

You people should watch TNA. They have got a new-found energy as of late, after going on the road permanently.

few days ago watched some matches of TNA, they really have good wrestlers but crowd is very poor

also entrance part always sucks

wrestlers like kurt angle, samoa joe, jeff hardy should be in wwe

Im not getting, Why aren't many of u getting excited about Taker-Punk!!!

No matter what match is on the card, Which superstar makes it on the main event @ WM.

If there is a Match against Taker, Thats going to be a 5* Match. If His match comes before Main event, I doubt.. Many won't be excited for the main event! And C'mon a deserving candidate is facing The Taker! Can't forget the Last 4 Wrestlemanias just bcoz of this Man, Who consecutively put a 5* Match!

I really REALLY like Taker. But lets be honest here, the only 5* matches were the ones he put on with Shawn (and even then the second one wasnt as good as the first one). Both the matches with HHH were just big finisher fests with chair shots.

But I am excited about Punk Taker. I think Punk has that Shawn like ability in that he can get a great match out of anyone (not that you need that with Taker in the ring). HHH doesnt have that, he needs someone to carry him and Taker couldnt do that.

IMO, A 5* match not just deals in the technicality.... It should have the Build-Up(Hype) + Technical Moves + Finishers + Story Telling in Ring + Emotion. These what define a Classic Match, Even though HHH doesn't come that close to HBK in terms of technicality & Moves but his bout with Taker fills the rest of the parts like Finishers/Emotion/Storytelling/Build-Up.

Take an Example of the prev. WM, Sure there was Rock-Cena (Hype and a bit of technical) and Punk-Jericho (Technical & Build-up)... but even if you ask to a normal fan of wwe or a layman, He will say the Match that stole the show that night was Taker-HHH-HBK (GR). (End of an Era) WHY ?

Bcoz it had all in the Ring, All the three superstars and Hall of Famers showed everything in those 40 mins. Hype..Moves.. Finishers..Emotion... Thats what Defines a Wrestlemania Moment.

But yeah, In terms of No Stipulation, when Pure Wrestling match goes, Then I think Taker-HHH (1st Encounter) is the Best Match in the History of Wrestlemania, Dare I say All-Time... I think that Macho-Man & Ricky Steam boats in WM 3 comes close.....

Take an Example of the prev. WM, Sure there was Rock-Cena (Hype and a bit of technical) and Punk-Jericho (Technical & Build-up)... but even if you ask to a normal fan of wwe or a layman, He will say the Match that stole the show that night was Taker-HHH-HBK (GR). (End of an Era) WHY ?

Because all the other matches were sh*t. Punk Jericho was average and the rest of them were Sunday night heat caliber matches. Its easy to be the highlight of the evening when the evening consists of Funkasauras dancing with a tranny.