Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

when you guys coming online?

come out with some innovative ideas for todays custom games ...no more free for all and hardcore please.

just realized i can zoom in using x only yesterday. :wOOtjumpy:

yeah .. I am ready for all night action. No office tomorrow :dance:

Zoom in using X only ? Can someone also explain what the Zoomin mod does for M9

BTW .. I finally managed to understand how to switch sides with weapons :fear:

it lets you to zoom further and therefore increase accuracy at long range.its a good mod if you have weapon expert and deadly aim....if you have good aim then you can go with rof and scope zoom...but i found it extremely unreliable so i stick to jade m9.

yeah .. I am ready for all night action. No office tomorrow :dance:

Zoom in using X only ? Can someone also explain what the Zoomin mod does for M9

BTW .. I finally managed to understand how to switch sides with weapons :fear:

beech :furious:

explain the bold part please :)

yesterdays games were really awesome...praju did you save that sanctuary match :nerves: ...if you had can you post the first grenade kill ..free for all is 70 % skill and 30% luck really...plunder and tdm were really good...playing hardcore mode with m9 can be really frustrating.

now wtf is this ?

i was away for college for the past 2 weeks and a update was released AFAIK i downloaded the map pack 1 and booted the game the game did not ask me to update to latest version :rofl:

now wtf is this ?

i was away for college for the past 2 weeks and a update was released AFAIK i downloaded the map pack 1 and booted the game the game did not ask me to update to latest version :rofl:

the last update was 1.03 released on 12th and I think you downloaded that patch, as you are saying 2 weeks... The other update was a server side update which did not require any download on our side...

Archived