The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dhoni needs to get his team composition better....It's quite clear that while Jadeja might be an asset on Indian/asian pitches; he has minimalistic role to play overseas. But Ashwin needs to prove to be a better spinner as well....The latter has not done himself any favors with dismal tours before

Both failed consistently. Apart from pace, they have nothing. In ODIs, they give 70+ on average. Barring very few matches, they are less than average. Aaron maybe, but Yadav, I think he got enough chances. Not that I am saying don't bring him ever but give Aaron more chance than Yadav.

so much for england doublespeak "we never abuse home advantage". it looks like there's no pitch only outfield.

but if india whethers the storm they'll come out a better more confident team

pujara & bhuvi key. this is the sort of wicket if bhuvi bowls intelligently he can take 8fer

Edited by Chewie

vijay got out but looked real good till then. really impressed with his temperament. dhawan on the other hand..

No Ravi Shastri in commentary :scratchchin:

Very unusual..

no sunny g either..

Edited by Chewie

Ravi has been one of the lucky charm for India for special occassions. He was the commentator when yuvi hit six sixes. Still Remember : " Up up, there it is, huge six. 6 sixes in an over". And then Sachin's 200 , " Superman from india". And many more. ;)

Decent session..

Pujara and Vijay played really well..

Kudos to pujara..

Vijay looked solid..Man this is what i ahte about him , i told this even b4 the series began..

He gets himself in , plays the new ball off and gets out playing a poor shot..

That ball was heading outside leg and he nicked it to 3rd slip :doh:

Dhawan :wallbash:

He shows no signs of scoring..

Ravi has been one of the lucky charm for India for special occassions. He was the commentator when yuvi hit six sixes. Still Remember : " Up up, there it is, huge six. 6 sixes in an over". And then Sachin's 200 , " Superman from india". And many more. ;)

He was there when we lost 2003 wc / last t20 wc..

Sachin 175 vs aus and many more.. Lol..

He's there in every match , no lucky charm and sh*t..

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic