F1 2011

playstation

Dude, I think account sharing discussions are banned in IVG. See that you don't get into trouble because of this.

i also dont have Online Pass,so if u all are sharing then tell me :good:

Sharing talk not allowed this openly understand :nono:

:wallbash: just remembered , a call came from a courier company 2 weeks ago , they called me and told me that a package from zapak had been returned because my premises were closed :suicide: I told them that my house was open at all times and their guy was lying , they said that they would send it again .. was it the game ?

:wallbash: just remembered , a call came from a courier company 2 weeks ago , they called me and told me that a package from zapak had been returned because my premises were closed :suicide: I told them that my house was open at all times and their guy was lying , they said that they would send it again .. was it the game ?

So, the courier guy stole your game? :rofl:

:console:

Archived