The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

go for polo..

Have been looking at that too , how is it better than duster wrt average and service ?

Also , I will be driving this car when I get my license in a few months , keeping that in mind duster looks better again :fear: ( I know its for mom but won't hurt buying this with my reqs in mind :P )

go for polo..

Have been looking at that too , how is it better than duster wrt average and service ?

Also , I will be driving this car when I get my license in a few months , keeping that in mind duster looks better again :fear: ( I know its for mom but won't hurt buying this with my reqs in mind :P )

Tbh service costs with vw are on higher side, expect to shell out 7-9k every year increasing every year.. You can expect an avg around 15-16.

Also duster is not a bad choice but its like old people car (no offence but thats what i feel) so if u gonna drive it often then dont go for duster.

Also if u think the service costs for polo

Is high then go for polo gt tsi, service costs will be low as its petrol. :P

Albert Pinto ko gussa kyun aata hain?

sackie get brio diesel, it had a chota sa boot, so you can consider it :|

Edited by abhinit90

get i20, feature loaded, but not a great car to drive, compared to Swift/Polo. You can look at amaze too, petrol mid end model should be great.

I know you are not looking for a sedan, but Amaze and Dzire are not exactly a Sedan, though Amaze does a good job of pretending one :P

Edited by AtheK

Ya it's decent, but Swift diesel is still better to drive, but lacks the bells and whistles. I have not driven the Polo Diesel so can't comment. Verna Diesel is avery so so car to drive though.

Edited by AtheK

Your mom can handle an SUV? parking and all? And the Duster is an extra wide vehicle.

Also, do you need petrol or diesel?

Your mom can handle an SUV? parking and all? And the Duster is an extra wide vehicle.

Also, do you need petrol or diesel?

YOU SEXIST FOTHERMOCKER

jk man :P

I personally also do not have much faith in her driving but I dont have the balls to say that to her :fear:

But she can handle our accord pretty fine , so I dont think that will be a problem , and I seriously doubt Duster is wider than the accord.

get i20, feature loaded, but not a great car to drive, compared to Swift/Polo. You can look at amaze too, petrol mid end model should be great.

I know you are not looking for a sedan, but Amaze and Dzire are not exactly a Sedan, though Amaze does a good job of pretending one :P

i20 just sounds cheap tbh :fear: polo has a more exotic feel to it :P

Ill look at amaze , don't even know which manufacturer it is :fear:

Albert Pinto ko gussa kyun aata hain?

sackie get brio diesel, it had a chota sa boot, so you can consider it :|

Boot size is actually a very big factor , a big boot is needed ....

YOU SEXIST FOTHERMOCKER

jk man :P

I personally also do not have much faith in her driving but I dont have the balls to say that to her :fear:

But she can handle our accord pretty fine , so I dont think that will be a problem , and I seriously doubt Duster is wider than the accord.

i20 just sounds cheap tbh :fear: polo has a more exotic feel to it :P

Ill look at amaze , don't even know which manufacturer it is :fear:

Boot size is actually a very big factor , a big boot is needed ....

brio diesel= amaze

I dont think the brio has been launched in diesel, has it?

You could try the Polo TSI one. What does a Jetta cost?

OT: check pm