CWUzqCBXIAA5X3F.jpg-large.jpg

Ys-VIII-Shot--(3).jpg

Title: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA
Genre: Action, RPG
Developer: Nihon Falcom
Publisher: NIS America, Inc.
Release Date: 2017
Platform: PC, PS4, Ps vita
Ys returns with a brand new adventure for the first time in 8 years! Adol awakens shipwrecked and stranded on a cursed island. There, he and the other shipwrecked passengers he rescues form a village to challenge fearsome beasts and mysterious ruins on the isolated island.

• 1 month later...

Anyone played this? I played "Ys: Memories of..." on PS Vita and sorry but it kinda sucks for me. Wondering if there are any BIG changes with this. Seems pure JRPGs are not exactly my kind of game but when integrated with western elements and style, they're are really cool. The best of both worlds. For instance, Child of Light is mind blasting [emoji13].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Not releasing on PC at the moment. The release has been pushed to an unknown date. 

We regret to inform everyone that the release date for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA on PC has been pushed back due to continued efforts in improving gameplay quality. 

We sincerely apologize to our fans who have been looking forward to this release. Ultimately, our goal is for fans to enjoy a high-quality game. We are providing the extra care in the PC development of the game by taking time to enhance the overall quality of gameplay.

If you have made a pre-purchase on Steam and would like to get a refund, please use the link provided below for instructions on requesting a refund:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6695-QIKM-7966&l=

For any purchases or pre-orders made outside of the Steam channel, please contact the corresponding refund support for that channel.

A new release date will be announced as soon as it is available. 

Thank you for your time, support, and patience with this matter.

Best,
NISA Team

Archived