The Ebay Thread

guys need some advise on this one......

i contacted the seller on the specifics and he mailed me pics of the console which look good. However, when i said i would be picking it up, he said he could deliver the console in person but would like to get paid in person than otherwise.....pretty scared as it is a costly item...and i am not sure if i should go for it without paisapay or not :(

any advise would help. Thanks.

guys need some advise on this one......

i contacted the seller on the specifics and he mailed me pics of the console which look good. However, when i said i would be picking it up, he said he could deliver the console in person but would like to get paid in person than otherwise.....pretty scared as it is a costly item...and i am not sure if i should go for it without paisapay or not :(

any advise would help. Thanks.

Dullu why you getting a 40 gb ps3 o.O for 18k you'd get a slim that too a new one ?

already have a slim which works fine....but silver ps3 is collectors item :fear:

I had a feeling this was coming :tongue: you can go and collect the ps3 from the guy, make sure you check it in front of him, ideally it would be to meet him @ his place, take a friend along with you as well in case of :threatenlumber:

hmm...he has said that he will come to Bangalore sometime next week....should i ask him to come home and try it out before paying him? my only draw is that i would have been more comfortable if payment was done via paisapay or the deal was on ivg/te/erodov....have already suggested him that...lets see

hmm...he has said that he will come to Bangalore sometime next week....should i ask him to come home and try it out before paying him? my only draw is that i would have been more comfortable if payment was done via paisapay or the deal was on ivg/te/erodov....have already suggested him that...lets see

Why dont you try the grey market?I bet you could find a new one for cheaper there :scratchchin:

Also keep in mind that its JB (i think it is cause he lists 12 games installed :fear: )

The guy has only 12 feedback.Plus check out his listing.He mentions what you can do with 160gb and 80gb models instead of 40 gb one :rofl:

grey market in Bangalore is pretty :doh: ..... and i guess finding a silver phat ps3 in grey market in delhi is a pain too....else i am flying there this wkend and could look for one....any ideas where to look except for pallika ?

grey market in Bangalore is pretty :doh: ..... and i guess finding a silver phat ps3 in grey market in delhi is a pain too....else i am flying there this wkend and could look for one....any ideas where to look except for pallika ?

Lol no if you want a grey console then palika it has to be :giggle:

Im 90%sure you can find one there.Ill do one thing, if i happen to go there this week ill ask around :cheers:

Pliss ask around for a cheap DS3 too. :fear:

Cheap = fake of course! You boob-noob :doh:

Pallika is flooded with original looking class I replica controllers. Go try them ... you won't be able to use it even as a vibrator, after sometime of course.

Cheap = fake of course! You boob-noob :doh:

Pallika is flooded with original looking class I replica controllers. Go try them ... you won't be able to use it even as a vibrator, after sometime of course.

Get me a DS3 next time we meet. :ack:

Archived