Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Fragfest

AL PACINO

Guys - add me up for regular MP play. I know there will be a huge gang so hopefully we all split up into different lobbies and cause some havoc! P.S: I am hoping to not party with newuxtreme mostly cause I really want to kill some folk not run around looking at dead bodies.

Hehe, more seriously - lets do this! Add me up - PSN ID: RyuKeD

Guys - add me up for regular MP play. I know there will be a huge gang so hopefully we all split up into different lobbies and cause some havoc! P.S: I am hoping to not party with newuxtreme mostly cause I really want to kill some folk not run around looking at dead bodies.

LOL. Same here. Those guys play in their own world and expect everyone to be a master. If you don't play good enough, you are out.

I'll add you to my friends list. Although, I won't start the MP until the completion of the SP.

Hahaha @nate_drake - newuxtreme is a close friend. I was just pointing out the fact that I prefer not to get into lobbies with him and the gang because they destroy people every round and you may most probably not witness any action. I'm sure I'll be partying up with him and sure thing man - add me, lets play! I have the game since yesterday so I will be finishing the SP by the day the game launches ;) So I will be hitting that MP like a real tryhard.

Hahaha @nate_drake - newuxtreme is a close friend. I was just pointing out the fact that I prefer not to get into lobbies with him and the gang because they destroy people every round and you may most probably not witness any action. I'm sure I'll be partying up with him and sure thing man - add me, lets play! I have the game since yesterday so I will be finishing the SP by the day the game launches ;) So I will be hitting that MP like a real tryhard.

Your impressions on sp..?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

@sobbii - It is beautiful my friend. I had expected it to be and it is. The story line is gripping from the get go and full of action. You are going to love it! I was kind of disappointed mid-way with UC3 but this one seems to have carried over the Uc2 charm somehow for me.

I've just reached chapter 4.. can't wait to get back home!

@sobbii - It is beautiful my friend. I had expected it to be and it is. The story line is gripping from the get go and full of action. You are going to love it! I was kind of disappointed mid-way with UC3 but this one seems to have carried over the Uc2 charm somehow for me.

Great i platinumed both uc2 nd 3 last week.. i didn't realise it the first time i played uc3 but it had its flaws.. while uc2 wow just wow and i also felt uc2 was longer thn 3..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

LOL. Same here. Those guys play in their own world and expect everyone to be a master. If you don't play good enough, you are out.

We love to carry *if required*

Most of us(me and Newu mostly) just get mad when someone refuse to revive and fails to kill the enemy at the same time :P

Nice. Excited to play the game.

We love to carry *if required*

Most of us(me and Newu mostly) just get mad when someone refuse to revive and fails to kill the enemy at the same time :P

Yeah, It's understandable. It obviously feels good to destroy the opposition with strong teamwork.

f**k that NewU guy, he's a c*nt. I have to live with him everyday.

On a side note, a fun Cintamani Stone Montage :-

Hahaha newu, django and Al Pacino - hope to party up with you guys! Lets see how quick we can go up the ELO ranking in the "ranked" mode. Probably mess up some of those cocky firangs! Sign up for some competitions and stuff. It'll be fun.

I pity you for the upcoming days :threatenlumber:

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

I will the one to help you get into matches after Surya's and Dilli's lobby is full. :P

Sure Ryuked, if timezone matches and I am online, will party up and gonna bust some balls together

@Django - timezone? Dubai mein hu bhai... almost same timezone just -1.5 hrs :) For sure we'll roll together. The problem is you guys always seem to be in a full lobby.

Archived