Motorstorm: Apocalypse

silentassassin

I hope this one has in car views like they showed in the jaw dropping E3 demo of Motorstrom in 2005 which had vipers cleaning mud from the windshield etc.. :devil:

what setting will they make this one in , 1st one was desert , 2nd one was tropical , 3rd one ?? :threatenlumber:

Motorstorm 3

Published by: Sony Computer Entertainment

Developed by:Evolution Studios

Genre: Rally / Offroad Racing

Platform: PS3

Release Date: TBA

Wow ! Thats a lot of info ! ^_^

What do you think it is ggoing to be this time ! Deserts ? :naughty:

I prefer they bring the frigid environment of Arctic Edge in full PS3 goodness !

They should ditch the festival progression system or completely revamp it so that the tracks fall under all different environments. Add rain, night racing (not just cosmetic), destructible environments that block/open alternate routes, cockpit view and we're set.

And make it look stunning. I know it's not as important as gameplay and stuff but their WRC games looked beyond stunning. Both Motorstorm games have lagged behind in the graphics department. In fact, after how good their WRC games were, Motorstorm is quite disappointing in all departments.

peace

MKe the gameplay and handling a lot more like motorstorm 1. The pbhysics and the car behaviour, even the crash scenes in the second one were very ordinary.

I had awesome awesowme fun playing the first one online for days. My first ps3 game. And yea..I was a God :P

Motorstorm 2 was awsome , and i have a feeling that this game is gonna be big.

I cant wait to know where this game will be set.

Also new vehicles :P

I dont think they will take it to the snow , because they have already done that with the psp and they would want to do something different

MKe the gameplay and handling a lot more like motorstorm 1. The pbhysics and the car behaviour, even the crash scenes in the second one were very ordinary.

I had awesome awesowme fun playing the first one online for days. My first ps3 game. And yea..I was a God :P

Complete words :P

Archived