The Football Thread

Xeno

thank you Chelsea. Now we have to win our game tomorrow and then the interesting end to the season begins. I just hope we don't slip and continue the form we have been putting on display. After today's match I think that the goal tech they have been talking about for so long will only ruin the fluidity and the drama that comes with making decisions.

kalou didnt look too happy to score maybe this is the reason-

"Chelsea striker Salomon Kalou has admitted that he could leave Stamford Bridge in the summer if he is not given enough playing time between now and the end of the season.

My link

That is from March 6th. He has gotten a few opportunities since then and has scored quite a few important goals. In a recent interview (Just a couple of days back) he said that he was very happy at Chelsea.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2348386,00.html

Great result for Blues yesterday , spices up the title race again. :devil:

That looked to me a goal , almost 90% of ball looked like it has crossed the line , just 10% was on the line , if the rule is whole ball needs to cross the line then its a debate surely.. :P But whatever Gomes :doh: , how many times will he do this , the ball hardly had any pace and still he made a mess of it. :giggle: , Spurs surely out of CL spot now..

What a goal that was by Sandro. :majesty:

Edited by Joy

Europa league here we come....hope Liverpool lose today....It would be a shame to not even qualify for Europa league......

:(

Considering its Newcastle anything is possible but i still say we'll brush them today and then bring on Spurs at Anfield. We might still be able to make Europe.

Edited by Mel81x

^^^

that's one wet-tshirt event I am missing lol. I don't know if this game is going to be anything like the first meeting. We are playing some very good distributive football and if we can get one in the first half then we will only build from there on. I am looking forward to the middle of the park battles today.

In this form I think we are winning all our games till the end of the season. We are playing good football, smiling and enjoying it and this is how things should be at Anfield.