Origin Deals

playstation

Shame they didnt make the DLC free.

BF 3 went almost as good as free with the Humble bundle anyway.

They gave Close Quarters DLC free at last E3, so you can hope for a repeat...

Can I redeem this without downloading the client?

If you have the origin account then login from your computer and add the game in the cart. The price will be ₹0. And when asked for payment. They will say that you don't need to pay & continue to proceed. And you will receive the email for order. Now whenever you download the origin client and login there, you will see your game in the My Game tag.

Can I redeem this without downloading the client?

You will need to download and install the ORIGIN client.

Alternatively, you can try to log in your ORIGIN account via a browser and try to redeem the offer there.

Sent from my ST27i

Edited by ALPHA17

Alternatively, you can try to log in your ORIGIN account via a browser and try to redeem the offer there.

Sent from my ST27i

We'll origin client is not necessary. I redeemed the offer from my iPhone. I just had to buy it. As in I checked out and I got the email that to play the game download the client & go to my games tab. There you will see the game.

We'll origin client is not necessary. I redeemed the offer from my iPhone. I just had to buy it. As in I checked out and I got the email that to play the game download the client & go to my games tab. There you will see the game.

You had to sign in to ORIGIN, somewhere, or no.

Sent from my ST27i

Ya you have to sign in. What I meant is to redeem the offer client is not needed. :)

So that is why I added the alternate method initially.

Thanks for confirming.

Sent from my ST27i

If you have the origin account then login from your computer and add the game in the cart. The price will be ₹0. And when asked for payment. They will say that you don't need to pay & continue to proceed. And you will receive the email for order. Now whenever you download the origin client and login there, you will see your game in the My Game tag.

Sent from my ST27i

thanks!

not because its less buggy? :lol:

Nope, most players had transitioned, some who were put off by BattleField 4 had reverted back but at any given time their numbers never exceeded the player base of the new title. This rise in number of players was mainly because of EA tossing out the base game for free.

In the end PREMIUM remains the cash cow.

Sent from my ST27i