The Division

WMWM

By the way, Ubisoft refused to comment on the game's business model according to GameInformer

It's an XBox ONE exclusive with always online requirement, not a lot of monetization methods over there.

It's coming on PS4 as well.

Okay include that as well, still not a lot of monetization methods in the always online, boxed package title end of town.

If it has single player mode then this is my most anticipated game of all specially because of RPG tag, and it looks amazing graphically with great explosion effects. Reminds me of the first footage of eight days. I am surprised that this game is overshadowed by other games.

Lets hope it'll come to PC, knowing ubi I am sure it will.

PC version might come.

The company did not rule out any additional platform, hinting at a possible PC version. As Ubisoft revealed via the game’s Twitter account when a fan asked about a possible PC version:

“We are optimizing the experience for next gen consoles. However, we are not ruling out any platforms for the future.”

https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/344682013430804481

You hv Internet right.....these games are actually more fun

I have 4 mbps connection with unlimited downloads for 999 bucks. But there is no gurantee when it will go down in any day of the week. So if that day is the one I want to play such games for SP, I would be irritated. I like to have complete control of when I can play the game and how I can play the game. Now almost all SP games are going always online, which sucks for people like me. The Crew, The Division, Destiny etc have proper campaigns but Online is compulsory. So this is bad.

& why do you hate online games anyway?!

You hv Internet right.....these games are actually more fun

No one hates always online worlds just that our infrastructure is not very conducive to the maintainence of the illusion.

Most of the content that is being outlined in such games can be done offline as well then it begs the question why always online?

Something like TITANFALL is understandable as it is a multi-player only title.

Also, do you have a guarantee that your internet connection is going to work flawlessly all the time, no ping issues, no speed drops, no power cuts. Don't even want to comment on UPlay!, that system is just about passable and forget about connecting and playing if you are from different regions (India-Australia / India-Middle East type).

There is no Fuss about it.....you can't expect developers to stop innovating

Dude if this is innovation, then all next generation consoles are becoming

3qq3in.jpg

20466640.jpg

Enjoy your always on subscription and monthly fees.

The Division - Always online open world RPG :) Always online just like The Crew, Destiny and TitanFall.

I read somewhere that Ubisoft and EA supports Microsoft's always online DRM. So I don't think there will be any offline mode in the games mentioned above. I don't support always online in games but does it really matters what I want or don't want in a game?

Sony said you can play offline on PS4, I am sure that does not mean "all games".

Yup, they are truly tacking on Always Online just for the sake of that DRM. I am glad that PS4 will have offline games at least from 1st parties. These 3rd parties shoving online just for the heck of it can GTFO.

People want MMORPG games offline? Really?

How do you people play MP games? If it's down, you just don't play.

Take BF3 or COD example..Nobody plays SP when MP servers are down. They just wait.

Archived