KnackChap

Its an open world AAA rpg. Why wouldn't it be $60?

just hoping it will be less than 60 re.........i know it wont......just saying

I think you need a health check up

You expect that!! game,the one that stole the show in new reveals to cost less than $60

health check up for asking a price less than 60$??lol ok then.....will surely mention you as a refernce while getting a check up .....ill surely get charged twice just for mentioning u :P

what's the harm in expecting less than 60$ for a SP game?geez

Game has got vibes of Freedom Wars, though! I'm sure fellow VitaBros. would agree.

- The giant robotic monsters

- Need to be taken down by focusing attack on specific parts

An yeah, co-op to take down these monsters would be more FW-like. I'm hoping for an awesome story and world in Horizon. Would add to the experience.

• Like 1

Lol

Ask for less than $60 for Batman,Witcher,FO4 too

they are all SP only

don't get me wrong...but your expectation is!! weird

this is not R&C

lol ok ok i get it .......ya thats true what u mentioned :)

im still in the ps3 era(switched over to pc later on) where i did not have to spend this much to get a PS3 SP game(ivg tp :P ) and i still have to buy a ps4 within the next few months ........so the price tags bug me :bigyellowgrin:

Game has got vibes of Freedom Wars, though! I'm sure fellow VitaBros. would agree.

An yeah, co-op to take down these monsters would be more FW-like. I'm hoping for an awesome story and world in Horizon. Would add to the experience.

is there going to be co-op?lol i din know that :fear:

Edited by kold_war

Yes! SP only games for the win :dance:

EDIT:On another note,Sony should start working(or already started) on an exclusive MP heavy centric game.PS4 needs one.

Edited by Arpit Singh

At first i thought it would be coop focused like FW.. But very glad the focus is in building seamless open world, exploration, crafting and quests.

Had played enough FW esque coops for the lifetime already. The problem with those kind of games is there wont be much of exploration.

Loving the return to form of awesome single player campaigns with no forced mp bullshit.

2015's already got Bloodborne (unobtrusive and optional online features), Witcher 3. With Batman, MGS5, Fallout 4 to follow.

So glad this game has no MP. And that developers are realizing they don't need to force MP on a game for it to sell.

• Like 1

I had high hopes from this coz it was Guerrilla

But damn

Uncharted MP is also epic but still it's more like gears

TLOU is also there but getting old

we need something like Halo

huge battles & all

After Killzone 2 we never got things like that

KZ2 was on a different level all together..

We played lot of KZ3 too..Had plenty of tourny's as well..

After that hardly any MP games came out..

Had high hopes on Starhawk , which almost never released here..Even that game bombed..

UC4 mp will be good , but its nowhere close epic KZ

behind closed door stuff from IGN and GT.

IGN

According to the studio, the single-player, completely open-world (meaning that anywhere you see, you can go) action-RPG falls halfway on the spectrum between the action-oriented open world games that Ubisoft has been producing for the past 7 years, and the most RPG-focused adventures that Bethesda works on.

Of course, as far as the core combat goes, Horizon seems to deliver an incredibly intense experience. Watching Aloy set up a series of tripwires across two tall rocks, scaring a group of Grazers into running off, and seeing them set off the bombs and get completely blown apart showcased the neat sandbox elements that Guerrilla promised throughout Horizon. When it came to fighting the big hulking dino at the end of the demo, watching her target specific armor plates, shoot them off with her armor-piercing arrows, and attack the weaker core with a barrage of fire arrows cued us in to just how deep each of these massive encounters could be.

http://in.ign.com/guerrilla-games-project-untitled/77201/preview/e3-2015-horizon-zero-dawns-incredible-balance-of-a

GT

http://www.twitch.tv/gametrailers

Summary from the Gametrailers talk: via gaf.

- Saw a live demo played in front of them (no hands-on). Same demo as the trailer.
- They set up a trip wire, went around it and attacked one of the deer things from the opposite side making some run into it.
- A few stayed around to fight her while the rest ran away.
- They talked a lot about there being an economy that you can trade resources in or use yourself.
- Multiple arrow types. Explosive arrows are really rare.
- Thunderjaw was at half health from fighting a different tribe.
- It has 15 different types of attacks.
- If you're far away from it, it'll stay back and attack with ranged attacks.
- They used 4 or 5 electric arrows to prevent Thunderjaw from moving.
- Showed concept art of a few different things. One of them was a town (that I think Huber said reminded him of FFXII towns) that had robotic dogs that seem to be domesticated like normal ones.
- Showed concept art of a cyborg gryphon.
- You can upgrade Aloy's skills. Multiple layers of equipment you can wear.
- 30 FPS

According to the studio, the single-player, completely open-world (meaning that anywhere you see, you can go) action-RPG falls halfway on the spectrum between the action-oriented open world games that Ubisoft has been producing for the past 7 years, and the most RPG-focused adventures that Bethesda works on.

Will this game have dialogue choices like Fallout games ?

^ Would not be much of an RPG if it is a linear story through and through. And must have something to compare themselves even to Bethesda's Fallout, not that it amounts to much.

^ Would not be much of an RPG if it is a linear story through and through. And must have something to compare themselves even to Bethesda's Fallout, not that it amounts to much.

Iam hoping for a great story as Witcher 3 writer is working on this game.

^ That is what I meant, it has to amount to something.

Just hiring someone is one part, a game is the sum of more than just its individual parts.

We will know soon enough.

fallout new vegas lead writer and witcher 3 lead quest designer.

Can be much better than Bethesda Fallout then.

Edited by ALPHA17