Ni-OH

KnackChap

i hope we can wield dual swords in this game

and other jap weapons like shuriken and the kama sickle

ok he seems to be using a naginata in that gameplay video

if its a white haired man using one sword to cut down monsters,i feel ive seen that somewhere :sractchchin:

eagerly awaiting this

Looks like something in the middle of Ninja Gaiden & Souls

a hybrid of awesomeness

I am eagerly anticipating for more on this one

Pls be a western release

Even if it leads to nixing the exclusive badge & fall to pirate bay & sub full HD port

Pls :lol:

Xbone and PC are small markets for HnS games.

anyway chill.It will get a western release.This is not SEGA we're talking about here but Sony and KT

Deep down is on a completely new engine. It's a much bigger project just because of phanta rhei. That's why they switched SF 5 coz it would have also been heavily delayed.

Those fire effects aren't possible on unreal and stuff. Can't be compared to titles like this and Bloodborne

^^ Does FFXV use luminous?

it is now and the only game to use it too. it started on crystal tools, switched to something called ebony engine and finally to luminous. some other titles that were supposed to be on the engine have switched over to unreal 4 including kingdom hearts, dragon quest and ff7 remake.

Pvp battles shown in gameplay trailer. Looked like Half ninja gaiden, half dark souls.

Is it fine to copy all dark souls mechanics like this? Everything is exactly the same, summoning, phantoms etc.. Maybe these elements will become more of a general treand from now on.

Its Japani Dark Souls yo :smokey:

Japani setting > overused western medival setting

Play a few japani setting games and that will cover all possible variations of locations. I think this will look quite similar to ninja gaiden, toukiden, samurai warriors. Since its the same devs too.

Medical setting is lot more interesting since its fantasy and its left a lot to imagination. They have lot of variety and each game has different tone. Dark souls, witcher, dragon age and skyrim all feels different. Heck even demon souls and dark souls feel lot different.

Well but to each his own.

Nvm I mistook it.. When player touches the red Sword it summons an AI instead of summoning player who died at sword location. Not sure why they show it in preview as if its an amazing feature, its psp games stuff.

It's not even practical, you are playing your game and then randomly get summoned to another world because someone touched your grave.

An sure there will be some kind of summoning item that you need to keep active if you want to pvp.

The AI being summoned is probably something to keep it in line with the story. So that everybtime you get someone if nobody is avaliable.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived