Batman: Arkham City

_Batman_

eeyup that is mr. dent the diff shirt patter are a give away plus had hatter was much smaller in size.

woo man. awesome. Two face was always my fav bat villain, joker a close second. hope they wud do him justice !!

please a 2011 release, please a 2011 release

Would you rather have it soon even if it means it will suck like so many past Batman games?

It is too soon because I'm dead sure they didn't commission the sequel until very late in the development cycle or maybe even after it got a good response from the media. Rocksteady is a small studio and they couldn't have had people working simultaneously on a sequel. So that means they've only really started working on the game in the last few months.

They have something good here. They've made a game that appeals to everyone, not just comic book fans. It's hard to achieve that and they should be careful with it or it'll go back to the old way, where only hardcore Batman fans bought Batman games. This isn't Halo or Call of Duty that it will sell purely on the name.

Having said that, I'm sure this is gonna get pushed back to 2011 (atleast)

peace

They already have a great game engine in place. If they want to make something as large as AA then it will probably be 2011. But they could push out a shorter game in 2010. Depends on how they want to go ahead.

I was watching the trailer again and again...to see if i can get a clue about the game

I kinda have the feeling that a lot of time has passed since the first game, The joker looks old, wrinkly and balding....Gotham looks broken down and dilapidated,there seems to be no law and order in Gotham....people are being beat up and there is chaos everwhere.

Also it seems that Harvey Dent is recruiting people for this gang(Just like we have the "Uncle Sam wants you poster", in the same way Two Face wants you!!

The thing that struck me most is during the later half of the trailer, right before the Joker reveal..its seems like the place is some sort of fair or circus/funhouse

Last but not the least is the Batman Logo...its starts to crumble as the trailer ends just like we have the Bioshock logo!!

Please god, let this follow The Dark Knight Returns Arc and turn into Batman Of Future

I was watching the trailer again and again...to see if i can get a clue about the game

I kinda have the feeling that a lot of time has passed since the first game, The joker looks old, wrinkly and balding....Gotham looks broken down and dilapidated,there seems to be no law and order in Gotham....people are being beat up and there is chaos everwhere.

Also it seems that Harvey Dent is recruiting people for this gang(Just like we have the "Uncle Sam wants you poster", in the same way Two Face wants you!!

The thing that struck me most is during the later half of the trailer, right before the Joker reveal..its seems like the place is some sort of fair or circus/funhouse

Last but not the least is the Batman Logo...its starts to crumble as the trailer ends just like we have the Bioshock logo!!

Please god, let this follow The Dark Knight Returns Arc and turn into Batman Of Future

+100 i felt the same

It's probably the effect of his

Titan transformation from the first game.

And I highly doubt it will follow the DKR storyline.

Archived