Red Dead Redemption online fragfests

Nemo

^^ Here's the complete online info.It has co-op as well which GTA 4 didn't had. :D

Multiplayer

Red Dead Redemption will include online multiplayer with a maximum of 16 players per session.

Every multiplayer game, both free-for-all and team based, will begin with a Mexican standoff. Survivors of the standoff will be able to move to any part of the battlefield in preparation for respawning enemies. Crates in the environment will contain extra weapons, ammo, as well as recharge Dead-Eye powers, which has all the features of the single player version except for slow motion.

Players can level up and complete weapon challenges giving rewards such as new character models, golden weapon skins, and new mount breeds.[8]

Both regular and team versions of Shootout mode follows a traditional deathmatch scenario where players or teams must accumulate the most kills. Many Capture the Flag variants are also available. Hold Your Own is a traditional capture the flag, where each team has their own bag of gold to defend from the enemy team. Grab The Bag has one team attacking and the other team defending; the attackers goal is to grab the bag and return to base, while the defenders must stop them in the act. Gold Rush is a free-for-all variant, trying to grab and keep as many bags, spawned all across the map, as possible.

Like Grand Theft Auto IV's free mode, Red Dead Redemption has its own free roaming mode. All players in the server can form and join player parties, named "posses", of up to eight players and taking part in activities such as attacking computer-controlled gang hideouts or other player posses, go hunting, and create in-server matches

thanks a lot Nemo...

The MP :P

awesome...

Will be selling BFBC2 now :P

i guess it'll hv a good sp campaign also right ??

me too sold my copy for the same reason

cant wait to play this game with u guys

and parth ye le <_<

y cnt u play this game erlier ?

Can I attempt to go online before launch date? Any risks involved?

And @ all those selling bc2: :rant: DICE has saved the best (additions) for the last...

:O:devil::(

:fear: Medal of Honor releasing in Oct , MP by Dice again. :P

And @ all those selling bc2: :rant: DICE has saved the best (additions) for the last...

:(

Yeah BC2 co-op coming :devil:

u getting dis b4 launch date :devil:

BTW me nt planning to sell bc2 fr dis game..

I got to play Split Second , Modnation Racers n

Cricket 2010

:(

Archived