~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Don't you guys realize that acquiring two episodes will mean that there will be a wait for 2 weeks for a new one?

This show keeps my monday blues away. I go to the office thinking that I will return to Wysteros real soon.

Helps me through the mournful hangover induced Mondays and keeps me awake

GoT lovers new epi on the interwebz ... go for it B)

btw i'm on season two of Arrested Development and this sh*t gets better and better :majesty:

GoT lovers new epi on the interwebz ... go for it B)

btw i'm on season two of Arrested Development and this sh*t gets better and better :majesty:

Well thats that then

off to the nearest pit

next monday will be booooooring

You naturally assume everything that got cancelled was bad? Flashforward was far from terrible. It was very watchable.

no, but this was. i watched all of season one... they took an interesting starting idea but they went nowhere with it for the entire season.

The best f**king TV Death I have Ever seen

One quick question

They introduced the Dire wolves in the first episode and I thought that it might play a bigger role in the events of the series

half the season is now over and where are those cute white bundles of joy?

The first season finale of Fringe was pretty good. Second best episode after the 14th episode, ability.

Can't help but feel if this season was 12 or 13 episodes without all filler crap it would've been sooo much better.

So not really interested in carryjng forward with the second season or now. Any suggestions along similar lines?

camelot = poor man's GoT.... @ least the first episode... let's see what the season holds... :unsure:

Camelot is only good for 1 thing :devil: