Ask The Experts

Chaztin

Hey guys.. i have a BSNL 256kbps UL WiFI connection.. The default WiFi router i got is a peice of crap..

Can any one recommend a good reasonably priced router.. and the approx price.. Thanks.

Netgear WGR 614, it works well with X360/PS3/PC/Laptop etc without any NAT problems.

Need help guys.I bought max payne 2 from xbl last nite,but after the download starts it doesnt move ahead of 1% then it showz cant download this item,tried downloadin again & again but stil the same prob :P wat shud i do ? :)

can someone suggest a good camcorder to buy ? Don't want anything too expensive, but something mid-range that will last for another 2-3 years. Also, please let me know what should I look out for mostly while buying a handycam ? I've no idea on this.

Edited by ..Billy..

^^^

2 options

1. Get a mini DVD based cam from sony a lot shld be in ur budget

2. Get a HDD based HD-cam if you can afford...

i would go for 2 if i have some 30~40k...

if on shoe string budget then get the DVD based...

dont go for MiniDV ones... yes they are great and i still use one... but becoz i bought one 4 years ago...

So I am thinking of buying a DS. Again.

Importing it (someone I know is going to Europe and US) would cost me about 6.5k. Can anyone tell me whats the price of a grey market DS in Delhi?

Importing it (someone I know is going to Europe and US) would cost me about 6.5k. Can anyone tell me whats the price of a grey market DS in Delhi?

original cost 7.5k throw in a bit of discount will come to 7k.

Get a DSi i will say especially since you are buying a new one. Plenty of flashcarts now work fine with DSi

xxACIDICBRATxx

Dude! Go to your hdd/storage and delete the game from there and then re-download again.

Edited by lastAvenger

It's about time :D

Will cost you 6.5K in Palika too. Add 1K for an R4 clone+ 4 GB card.

The Dsi would cost 2k more than the DS. Worth it?

Not really. None of the improved specs matter when it comes to the best what's around on the DS now.

Edited by arun360