Pokemon X and Y

Grimlock

Hey guys im looking for people to add for pokemon x and y. We can battle, trade pokemons etc. Post your 3ds Friend code along with which version you will be getting.

IVG Name 3DS FC Version

Grimlock 3754-6961-3004 Y

Akkster 3196-4063-0860 Y

kushalrocks 4656-6100-8090 X

TropicalRajput 4055-4030-1199 Y

l33tmaniac 5172-0644-7487 X

shadow storm 4871-3651-5537 Y

cnitsB 4699-6232-8148 X

Gaurav Amin 4914-3481-9133 X

jkdaTOmentOR 0705-3345-8010 X

Raghu 3437-3098-7904 X

vigsbrox 5043-2579-4135

kai24 0662-3952-6740 X

SamyBoi 0447 6440 7491 Y

ColorCodePurple 4270-0720-0681

@Kushy - how are u buying? Amazon or eshop? I cancelled my Amazon preorder cos it came to more than 3.6k... There this seller Marvelio who ships it for 2.9k... But escaping customs depends on luck :(
What do u suggest?

And game4u has it listed as preorder for 4k :O :O

@Kushy - how are u buying? Amazon or eshop? I cancelled my Amazon preorder cos it came to more than 3.6k... There this seller Marvelio who ships it for 2.9k... But escaping customs depends on luck :(

What do u suggest?

And game4u has it listed as preorder for 4k :O :O

me getting from amazon i had clubbed with other preorders so shipping was free for above 125$ , plus customs is 9 $ so the game will cost 48$ .

My friend is planning to buy a Nintendo simply for this game. He wants to know whether there is a huge difference between 3DS and 3DS XL. Is the big screen size really that much better, since the resolution is still the same?

My friend is planning to buy a Nintendo simply for this game. He wants to know whether there is a huge difference between 3DS and 3DS XL. Is the big screen size really that much better, since the resolution is still the same?

Screen size of 2DS and 3DS are exactly the same. 3DS XL is quite bigger than 3DS. I find it uncomfortable to hold and also the quality also suffers due to big screen size and same screen resolution. I am buying the 2DS and Pokemon Y tomorrow. The placement of buttons on 2DS is a much more comfortable fit than the 3DS or 3DS XL.

No way......Don't let anyone tell you that 3DS XL is worse.

The screens are excellent for playing n the design is much more sturdy than the flimsy 3DS. Check reviews on Youtube.

Also 2DS is for kids below 7 yrs....Nintendo said so themselves.

4699-6232-8148 : FC : Nitz89 (name)

I impulse bought pokemon X last Saturday evening. As a kid I was never into those cartoons/tazo/cards and thought I will regret it.

Boy I was wrong! Given the dusshera weekend, I spent all the time on it!. Tonight I finally got time to finish it, beat the "Elite four".

Guys there is a feature called Friend Safari after that. Basically for every new friend you have = 3 New/rare pokemon. So adding new FC is even more important here. The online trading/battle is simply amazing too. For those who are planning on downloading it Do it ASAP. I ve spent 40+ hours since last week and it has been a blast. Maybe someday I will pick the older gen games.

I am going to add all of you. Meet you on PSS(player search system) !. :cheers:

why not download through eshop? Its around 41$( canada for international credit cards)

Totally. That's what I did. Came arnd 2600 bucks in INR. Make sure you choose Alberta as the province. Has minimum tax(5 %) when compared to the rest

I got Pokemon X(Just for Mega Charizard even though the Y legendary looks kickass) my friend code is 4914-3481-9133 am in need of a water pokemon, my current team has 3 fire pokemon torchick, charmander and fletchling :( ...

I bought mine from ebay priced at 3799 but put a Rs.300 discount coupon was cheaper then buying from game4u lucky i cancelled the order from them they had the PAL version I needed the NTSC version...

Archived