IVG apparels and accessories

godspeed4476

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yep thts a good idea, another suggestion would be to just keep it black and white for the whole tee, no additional colors :)

i liked dan's tee with the fluorescent green tinge :fear:

IVG apparels would be awesome and I wanted to design something ever since I laid eyes on this thread. Well I finally sat down and came up with a few stuff.

First of all, the concept.

I figured, a simple black or white Tee would be awesome. I'm not a huge fan of t-shirt designs that has more than 3-4 colors.

As for the content itself, I thought it'd be awesome to have 3 different designs, one for PS, one for Xbox and one for Nintendo.

That way, the respective fans can order whichever one they like the most and also would add an overall variety. So I picked out 3 most popular gaming icons from

each one of them.

Playstation - Nathan Drake. I considered Kratos for a while but then Uncharted 3 is one of the most discussed games right now.

Xbox - Marcus Fenix

Nintendo - Link. Hes much more badass compared to Pikachu and Mario.

playstation.jpg

xboxf.jpg

nintendoz.jpg

The reason why I made the Nintendo one white is cuz nintendo always does things differently. That and the image I used had more black areas after I turned it into a vector so it kinda got lost in a black background.

damn good designs orion , :clapping:

i am not sure what sam would have to say about this, but since the other members are not coming forward with good designs, i think we should move forward with these, I will be calling up a couple of online web stores to inquire about the printing and stuff and give you guys the details by tomorrow evening. just 1 minor request, think it would be better to somehow include the IVG URL at the front or somewhere in the back

me likey those design!

Thanks =)

damn good designs orion , :clapping:

i am not sure what sam would have to say about this, but since the other members are not coming forward with good designs, i think we should move forward with these, I will be calling up a couple of online web stores to inquire about the printing and stuff and give you guys the details by tomorrow evening. just 1 minor request, think it would be better to somehow include the IVG URL at the front or somewhere in the back

Yeah, I have to add in the URL somewhere. Lemme wait a day or so and get feedback from a few more members and I'll make all the changes in one go. And yeah sure, lemme know the details. I'll be mostly working on this over the weekend cuz I've got college <.<

no drake :| solid snake in place of it, or cloud or demon souls :fear:

but still if none of them above teh then teh drakezzzz

Believe me I would love to add in Snake (MGS 3 being my all-time favorite game) but MGS has gone multi-platform. I want them to be console exclusive.

I've heard many good things about Demon Souls but thats not as popular as Uncharted or God of War. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm adding clould, I might as well add in Tifa <3

Haha but yeah sure, I'll make one with Cloud. But over the weekend. I've got some college work I gotta take care of.

Believe me I would love to add in Snake (MGS 3 being my all-time favorite game) but MGS has gone multi-platform. I want them to be console exclusive.

I've heard many good things about Demon Souls but thats not as popular as Uncharted or God of War. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm adding clould, I might as well add in Tifa <3

Haha but yeah sure, I'll make one with Cloud. But over the weekend. I've got some college work I gotta take care of.

Lol no hurry, and tifa too is :good:

and demon souls is not popular at all, most people just scare people who want to buy the game :P

the xbox design looks very nice...

for the ps3 tee.. perhaps u can remove the background, i.e. the desert n smoke... might make it look even better...

just a thought....

all in all good work :thumbsup:

edit: but err.. won't it lead to copyright infringement... :scratchchin:

I aint bothered about it. No other member is coming up with a decent design, also we are not using any names or the games name, there is just an image of the character which too is modified to a great extent , except for the Nintendo version. I dont see any problem with the PS3 and the 360 version.

the xbox design looks very nice...

for the ps3 tee.. perhaps u can remove the background, i.e. the desert n smoke... might make it look even better...

just a thought....

all in all good work :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm thinking about changing it altogether.

And btw, in the final design, I'm obviously gonna add respective copyrights.

A small line in the bottom saying something like

Nathan Drake ©Naughty Dog 2011.

Repped :good:

I will buy both the Nintendo and PS ones :kisstogether:

Haha thanks :bigyellowgrin:

Yeah, I'm thinking about changing it altogether.

And btw, in the final design, I'm obviously gonna add respective copyrights.

A small line in the bottom saying something like

Nathan Drake ©Naughty Dog 2011.

Haha thanks :bigyellowgrin:

I am not sure adding that line would do any good. anyways i would not suggest any changes to the Xbox tee as the marcus tee looks faptastic, it only needs mention of URL :fear:

I am not sure adding that line would do any good. anyways i would not suggest any changes to the Xbox tee as the marcus tee looks faptastic, it only needs mention of URL :fear:

I was talking about the ps tee when I said I'll redesign it.

Don't worry, I won't make any changes to the Marcas one.

But if theres gonna be copyright issue then I may have to reconsider these designs. I thought adding that copyright line would do the job and from the first post in this thread, I figured it'll be alright since someone had already designed a GoW t-shirt before.

Guess I'll have to wait for Sam's word on this.

I like all those shirts.

But for some reason I dont think the IVG logo works on them. Perhaps URL would be better. Something simple like - Indianvideogamer.com in its place.

Archived