The Football Thread

Xeno

I actually saw the whole real vs zaragosa match

Real were unlucky not to win.

Ball cleared off the line , hitting the poll twice , penalty not given and carvahlo sent off

Anyways Good comeback by Chelsea as well !

@Pranay〤

what else did u expect from real madrid that also against real zaragoza anyway good for us now surely la liga is ours if we win today :fear:

they should have won the match comfortably 3-0 or maybe 4-0 and thats the score line that i thought would be the final score line before the start of the match and just look at the result 3-2 :giggle:

barca leading right now 1-0

good win by chelsea(got lucky with both goals)

gunners come on :devil:

lol, kalou didnt look too happy to score.... he even shrugged off cashleys celebration hand... even at teh end he looked like meh...

unless he is in some personal strife.. :scratchchin:

Lately, even I've seen him not celebrating goals with a smile..

& I thought too that he is shrugging Cole's hand... But after the replay, he was actually pointing towards his name...

amazing reserves and bench team of barca not good enough to win the game that also against real sociedad :doh:very bad...first away lose for us this season

weekend of upsets in la liga i guess,still 8 points clear :giggle:

someone was saying ref favours barca??milito goal ruled out becz ref thought he was offside actually he was onside and replay showed and confirmed it and what a bad pk decision but its ok.

just praying no such decisions against barca in uefa :notangel:

edit before someone come here and post-hey messi was playing so how come its reserves and bench team and why no goal to messi,didnt he use his special magic??

only messi and xavi from the first choice playing 11 team were playing while dani came as a sub becz of the injury to the barca player(shoulder dislocated) biscuit also came as a sub for the injury to milito and mascherano as a normal sub.

messi,xavi and biscuit are only the 3 players(from today's playing 11) that play in first choice playing 11 team

messi tempo was not there.he was quite and was not making does runs which he usually does.maybe doesnt want to risk himself of getting injured before another el clasico match :naughty:

Edited by kaka_messi

kalou didnt look too happy to score maybe this is the reason-

"Chelsea striker Salomon Kalou has admitted that he could leave Stamford Bridge in the summer if he is not given enough playing time between now and the end of the season.

The 25-year-old has struggled to cement a regular starting berth for Chelsea and with the arrival of Fernando Torres from Liverpool in January his chances have been further trimmed.

Kalou has started just 11 games in the Premier League this campaign and he is not happy with things as they stand.

"It's been difficult watching from the sidelines these past few weeks," Kalou said, according to ESPN. "If an opportunity doesn't come, that's when you sit down at the end of the season and think about it.

"Every game it's possible to make the right decision and it has to be something you're doing for the good of your own career. You don't make any decisions by rushing them."

Kalou admits that he faces stiff competition for places with Didier Drogba, Nicolas Anelka and Torres, but is confident that if given the chance he can prove that he can be as good as them.

"They are all top strikers, but I have to say that if you take the statistics I'm not far from them," he said. "I can reach their level, so I have to keep working hard and that's the only way I will get into the team.

"The manager knows I can bring something to the team as well. Right now he's making the choice of Torres and Anelka. It's working well and we're winning games, so I have to wait."

My link