Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

super-street-fighter-4-iv.jpg

Developer: Dimps/Capcom

Publisher: Capcom

Genre: 2D fighting

Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PC (Later, yet unconfirmed)

Release date: 27-30th April 2010 (US)

:fear: The days are finally counting down to what I can (possibly) fairly say is the third most hotly anticipated game of this quarter (after God of War 3 and Mass Effect 2 in no particular order). Yes the Shoryukens and Hadoukens are back and back with a bang. The roaster has expanded, new modes have been added, and WTF ... new Ultras as well :( . The learning curve will once again begin afresh as Sagat may after all be not that invincible as he was :bigyellowgrin: . As for me I am still all for Akuma, after all who will not like a character who can suck up 40 to 60% life bar in a single move ..... :surprise:

As for platforms, I myself will purchase it both for the 360 and the PS3, but frankly I think I will play on the PS3 more, DS3 rocks :majesty:

Let the fight begin again, I'm ready for ya .... Bring it on :boxing:

PS: I have eluded getting into the game details or any pics as I may just be making it redundant, I think we all know it all already.

Sam, PMed you a proper thread format. :`D

sorry mate, Sam PMed me about an existing thread for SFIV, i for one see this as a new game and not a revived SFIV, so I am still standing in to reply here.

hi akash!!!

i never knew that you use akuma!!

we got to play again man,its been too long!

Lax, you're really good dude :egyptian: , I did get into the habit of practicing loads after the fights with you, the sad part though is that my brother has taken the PS3 for a month and has swapped that for his 360. So will be quite some time before we can get on again.

Can you update the opening post in the same format as the other game threads?

sure, can somebody please PM me the usual format that is being used in here, I'm new in here, and i must say, i love the amount of traffic here. cheers to the active members :egyptian:

Lax, you're really good dude :rofl: , I did get into the habit of practicing loads after the fights with you, the sad part though is that my brother has taken the PS3 for a month and has swapped that for his 360. So will be quite some time before we can get on again.

wtf??? u seem to have forgotten the thrashing u received @ my hands.... on both ur console n mine.... :O

NO ONE OTHER THAN ME had PMed a finished format. The original thread starter seemed confused, so I did him a favor, and sent the intro to Sam. It's not hard work, that's exactly why I did it for him.

he is lazy nothign else....

avkash beeeeeeeeeeech update the thread OP as per other game thread's

hey lax sorry about today man I tried to get you an invite and even tried all your invites as well. there was some problem and I even knocked a few rounds with Keeznah. Can't wait for the new SF to come out as well.

Btw have they made any improvements on Character recovery and how much damage each character can deal? I've always felt that there's a slight imbalance in some characters on there.

Btw have they made any improvements on Character recovery and how much damage each character can deal? I've always felt that there's a slight imbalance in some characters on there.

yep ... all existing characters have many tweaks and move changes....Kens hadoken is much faster and he recovers faster...Sagats Damage is reduced but he has a new move...sakuras hadoken goes full screen ...akumas HK doesnt link to LP more than once i think its also a lil slower...there are many other changes ..check out the SF4 thread i mentioned a bunch of changes there

wtf??? u seem to have forgotten the thrashing u received @ my hands.... on both ur console n mine.... :lol:

he is lazy nothign else....

avkash beeeeeeeeeeech update the thread OP as per other game thread's

can we play?it says your friend list is completely full,can you please clear up some space for me? :P

NO ONE OTHER THAN ME had PMed a finished format. The original thread starter seemed confused, so I did him a favor, and sent the intro to Sam. It's not hard work, that's exactly why I did it for him.

ok relax, people, i work, just was a little too busy with that :naughty:

and the internet at my home somehow forgot how to work :bandit::P

I will change the format right away :happydance:

can we play?it says your friend list is completely full,can you please clear up some space for me? :happydance:

Lax, ignore him, he's a button masher, but quick fingers though :naughty:

ok relax, people, i work, just was a little too busy with that :bandit:

and the internet at my home somehow forgot how to work :P:(

I will change the format right away :happydance:

Done! Criticism is still welcome though :naughty:

Archived