Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

Ok seriously, there has to be some problem with inputs in AE.I almost always get the f.hp>c.mp>c.mk>tatsu combo in SF4 which is a 1 frame link but I NEVER EVER EVER get it down in AE even in training mode.

WHY?!?!?!?!

Ok seriously, there has to be some problem with inputs in AE.I almost always get the f.hp>c.mp>c.mk>tatsu combo in SF4 which is a 1 frame link but I NEVER EVER EVER get it down in AE even in training mode.

WHY?!?!?!?!

why would you do cmp cmk after a fhp anyway? it scales the damage severely, unless you want to be fancy lol! it would be a much better option to do a fhp crhp tatsu

0801_v2012.jpg

This update will add several balance changes to the game, and it's due out in the fall or winter time . Ono also mentioned that a location test for the updated version will be held in major Japanese cities towards the end of summer. Yoshinori also reiterated on Twitter that this is just a retune and won't be a new game.

Wonder if they will give a disc release , which i highly doubt since this is a free release.... kinda annoying as now all tourneys would need to connect and install if they are gonna play...

Edit :

cause shes a high execution character that people would only appreciate when they meet the odd good player online. its not even easy using her in lag.

If a player can do EX seismo->ultra with viper... which isnt all that hard.... then hes about as annoying as any odd blanka player :lol: .... Srsly viper is a dumb character by design , high execution with no fundamentals.... hope she never makes it into another SF game...

0801_v2012.jpg

Wonder if they will give a disc release , which i highly doubt since this is a free release.... kinda annoying as now all tourneys would need to connect and install if they are gonna play...

Edit :

If a player can do EX seismo->ultra with viper... which isnt all that hard.... then hes about as annoying as any odd blanka player :lol: .... Srsly viper is a dumb character by design , high execution with no fundamentals.... hope she never makes it into another SF game...

:ack: I like Viper

Viper fans on the rise, there had to be after effects :giggle:

can anyone give me balrog tutorials :P.... learning to play with balrog... bt floccy beats me everytime.... man... playing good with a player take lots of training session

Search for PR Balrog tutorials on SRK, they are very easy to follow and are good

do not throw the rush punch at full screen (tough to avoid, i still do it at a lot of times :doh: ), unless you are expecting a normal fireball, the tutorials will show you the safe distance for the rush punches

Also as Floccy says, mixup the rush punch with the overhead one, Armor breaker

^^ A good player will punish Rush OH and Rush Smash(unless theres a bit of lag) .... A well spaced TAP lvl1 is best for armor break .... its also only -2 on block ...

And viper in MvC3 is a different character... am speaking in terms of gameplay only .... in SF4 its a dumb addition ... she doesnt go well with the game and relies too much on random hits instead of footsies and strategy....

^^ A good player will punish Rush OH and Rush Smash(unless theres a bit of lag)

not the EX, normal is a waste unless the opponent was dumb enough to whiff something that has a HUGE recovery or you have trained him to block low after a couple of rush low punches :naughty:

anyways, TAP is tricky thing, I am still to program that into my memory, I almost forget about it at times

also even TAP has a long startup

Frankly though all of these are useless at full-screen, at that distance you are just calling out loud and clear to eat a full raw ultra (Like you dished it to me sometime back :lol: )

its also only -2 on block ...

here we go again :giggle:

with out THAT match the list is epic fail, i guess the whole Daigo Poongko match should have been there

THAT was the moment of EVO

Am still letting it stream... did they add the Poongko Red bull thing? :lol:

oooooooooo tell me more

dont worry ...by the time you are done with 1/4th of her execution you would want to switch ..... you still do need some basic footsie knowledge and defense ... she might seem like bad char in the start... but when ur a little better ull understand how stupid some of her moves are...

And like i said ... its easy to win against low level players with her.... but if you ll get blown up against good players... and you wont even be improving at the game...play her if you want.... but id recommend someone else to start with...

Am still letting it stream... did they add the Poongko Red bull thing? :lol:

dont worry ...by the time you are done with 1/4th of her execution you would want to switch ..... you still do need some basic footsie knowledge and defense ... she might seem like bad char in the start... but when ur a little better ull understand how stupid some of her moves are...

And like i said ... its easy to win against low level players with her.... but if you ll get blown up against good players... and you wont even be improving at the game...play her if you want.... but id recommend someone else to start with...

hmm how about seth/ken/ryu/..............SAgaT

Everyone in the game is pretty much ... easy to start and hard to master types.... apart from a few where you would need to be at least at an intermediate level to start....

Just pick someone you like and stick with him(mostly someone who suits ur style)... if ur finding combos too hard then switch... Get your BnBs down ... learn the ranges of ur moves and from where they are best used and thats about it....

If someone is abusing a move against you.... theres always a way around it ... try various stuff and find it or just ask...

Well no character actually has spammable stuff (outside of certain matchups like Sagat Vs Gief or something)... some characters do in lag and its very annoying (Which we all know is what your gonna do :naughty: ) ... but yea try to stay away from the green guy.... INB4 Blanka is my fav SF char of all time

Well no character actually has spammable stuff (outside of certain matchups like Sagat Vs Gief or something)... some characters do in lag and its very annoying (Which we all know is what your gonna do :naughty: ) ... but yea try to stay away from the green guy.... INB4 Blanka is my fav SF char of all time

:naughty:

hmm I'll go practice my victory laugh,

mwahahahaha

Archived