Ninja Gaiden 3

KnackChap

I've always preferred DMC over other HnS titles but seeing where that is headed now and the fact that unlike everyone else I haven't become a worshiper of Bayonetta, NG3 looks like the next title to look forward to. I just hope they fix the camera this time.

so.. when can i expect sigma 3 ?

:P

I have played like 5 levels of ninja gaiden black. played the xbox version on my bc 360 some years ago. then the 360 bricked and cud not go further. i did had a ps2 earlier so was not able to play an NG games. what ever little of NGB i played, i liked it very much. i got my a*s kicked thoroughly. it reminded me of the original (proper original- japanese version; the us original version was relatively easier) of dmc3 a lot in terms of difficulty. saala 5 level mein hi mera tel nikal diya, but i enjoyed it :)

have brought sigma 1 now, i know the difficulty is much toned down in this but... i have to start properly somewhere.

so.. when can i expect sigma 3 ?

:P

I have played like 5 levels of ninja gaiden black. played the xbox version on my bc 360 some years ago. then the 360 bricked and cud not go further. i did had a ps2 earlier so was not able to play an NG games. what ever little of NGB i played, i liked it very much. i got my a*s kicked thoroughly. it reminded me of the original (proper original- japanese version; the us original version was relatively easier) of dmc3 a lot in terms of difficulty. saala 5 level mein hi mera tel nikal diya, but i enjoyed it :)

have brought sigma 1 now, i know the difficulty is much toned down in this but... i have to start properly somewhere.

its not toned down like NG2/sigma2. If you have played black you'll know that the difficulty is reduced but not that much sigma is still pretty challenging game compare to other hacknslash. Also, even after the difficulty it never frustrates.

btw, Ninja Gaiden Sigma was the first I completed on my PS3.

sigma is easy man,on normal default difficulty ngb took me so much time complete, died number of times with alma and tank bosses.got used it by replaying cleared rest of bosses in few goes

u cant afford to make mistakes with bosses fight in ngb,coming to sigma i didnt die almost upto 14th chapter in normal in difficulty,it was way too easy,except chapter before final,which was hard as black

sigma is easy man,on normal default difficulty ngb took me so much time complete, died number of times with alma and tank bosses.got used it by replaying cleared rest of bosses in few goes

u cant afford to make mistakes with bosses fight in ngb,coming to sigma i didnt die almost upto 14th chapter in normal in difficulty,it was way too easy,except chapter before final,which was hard as black

can it be because you have had loads of experience about the game from hours on ngb ?

learning the tricks and gameplay hints ? after all its the same game. I know its well acknowledged that sigma is toned down but its difficult to believe its an easy automatic mode like some profess. Like i said, people who are playing sigma after countless hours on black will find it much easier because of knowing all the nooks and crannies of the game. any game once you play X times will seem easier at X+1'th time.

of course i havent played sigma yet and have played only 5 chapters of black that too in 08 so there is the possibility of me just spewing BS :P

Not really saar. I died so many times in the first three chapters that the game kept on prompting me to go to "Ninj aDog" difficulty. sigma is diffcult enough for new comers to the series.

Archived