No, it's not huge. In fact, the point of VR is you don't see the screen. It's like a world ( you can see pixels for sure ). Whatever screen size the real world seems to you, it would be same for VR.

Okay. Thanks for the info.

So won't be able to watch blu-ray movies with cinema like experiences....only games right?

So won't be able to watch blu-ray movies with cinema like experiences....only games right?

As PhantomShade said, you can watch/play 2D videos/games in VR via something called "Cinematic mode" which will be added to the PS4's media player.It will also be possible to watch 360 degrees videos, just like those 360 videos on YouTube, but in VR. Many people would buy a PSVR just for this feature :lol:

Edited by Nate Drake

As PhantomShade said, you can watch/play 2D videos/games in VR via something called "Cinematic mode" which will be added to the PS4's media player.It will also be possible to watch 360 degrees videos, just like those 360 videos on YouTube, but in VR. Many people would buy a PSVR just for this feature :lol:

Okay. Nice.

I think its gonna be nauseating if you wear it for long periods. I get that feeling even after watching some of game trailers.

I don't think it is for me...i have bad history with fps games...i get nauseating feeling when playing fps for a long time...i get sweaty and all if i play fps for a long time..I dont think i can even finish 1hr fps game in one go...2-3 sittings atleast.

Nope,you can watch movies and normal games too on PSVR.

Okay.

Okay. Nice.

I don't think it is for me...i have bad history with fps games...i get nauseating feeling when playing fps for a long time...i get sweaty and all if i play fps for a long time..I dont think i can even finish 1hr fps game in one go...2-3 sittings atleast.

Okay.

might be because of narrow Field Of View?

I believe there will be an option to watch movies...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Bro pls , it is releasing in Asia Region with English language.

Story and plot are very important in these games , need to know what exactly is going on :fear:

This >>> (.)(.) is story and this >>> ( )( ) is plot in DOA Xtreme 3 :P

Back to topic

PlayStation VR headset pre-orders sell out on Amazon within 10 minutes

BC Sony ki kismat bahut saath de rahi hai iss gen...

Edited by WhiteWolf

This >>> (.)(.) is story and this >>> ( )( ) is plot in DOA Xtreme 3 :P

Back to topic

PlayStation VR headset pre-orders sell out on Amazon within 10 minutes

BC Sony ki kismat bahut saath de rahi hai iss gen...

Business takdir se jyada strategies se chalta hai.

And Sony is on right track so far.

VR tech right now is mostly limited to its extended FOV compared to monitors, tracking and 3d audio. So yeah TPS or RTS or even turn based games with higher FOV is possible.

so...

"Experience a new level of immersion

AS THE IN-GAME CAMERA!!!!"