Kojima Productions is back together and F**k Konami.

Yes it Specifically says "Console Exclusive"

Sony aren't crooks like M$ and are usually giving a pretty clear picture to gamers with regards to "timed" or "console"

it will probably be ps4 only at launch but will definitely hit PC at some point

doesnt mean anything at this point tbh. could be PC or could be mobile/handheld. in the video they say its the start of a new franchise on PS. we dont know who owns the IP so right now all we know is that its going to release on PS4. also, kojima's game is at least 2-3 years away from being released and deals change/evolve all the time.

IGN will have an exclsuive interview with kojima later today or tomm. hopefully that will give us a clear picture of what this project is.

Things that were specifically mentioned was that Kojima is forming a new studio & "first game" will be partnered with sony for a "console exclusive" release

i am guessing something on the lines of TitanFall deal rather than BloodBorne deal

but yeah sony has never published a third party ip before

Out of those 5 million 2.5 was PS4 retail alone

add another 500k or so (presumably) from PSN

500k sold on PS3 retail so take around 1-200k digital on that

thats like 3.2m out of 5 on PS alone

800k on steam & rest 1m from XBone & 360

I am not disagreeing with that. But the other platforms did do very well , it might be a small number now. But its not an IP that is familiar with the PC or Xbox userbase. Once it grows the IP can compete with other juggernauts selling 10 million..etc.

But all that is down the drain now that Konami have quit.

I am not disagreeing with that. But the other platforms did do very well , it might be a small number now. But its not an IP that is familiar with the PC or Xbox userbase. Once it grows the IP can compete with other juggernauts selling 10 million..etc.

But all that is down the drain now that Konami have quit.

That has been exactly my point all along

it was just stupid to release the Final Game on platforms that didn't have much interest in it

All a ya'll shaddup with your sales talk, this aint the place for it.

No that he's free from Konami (fk Konami), all we need is a confirmation from Guillermo del Toro and we have a stew going.

All a ya'll shaddup with your sales talk, this aint the place for it.

No that he's free from Konami (fk Konami), all we need is a confirmation from Guillermo del Toro and we have a stew going.

plz god no. everything gaming related stuff del toro touches, it goes up in flames.

would be interesting to see if he goes for unreal engine 4 or some other sony engine. i doubt he and sony wants to wastes years again making a new engine. e3 cant come soon enough. 10 min trailers, here we come.

Ryan McCaffrey ‏@DMC_Ryan 9h9 hours ago

If Kojima does sign w/Sony, as rumored, my first thought will be: "Did Microsoft even pick up the phone & call him?

Shuhei Yoshida @yosp

@DMC_Ryan hi Ryan, why would that be your first thought, do you love MS so much?

:rofl:

It will come to PC for sure..

Yes

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain/news/kojimas_new_game_will_be_published_by_sony_is_also_coming_to_pc_wont_be_silent_hills.html

It's a SF V type deal between Kojima and Sony. Console version exclusive to PS4 but PC version will come at some later date.

It's sad that Kojima can't use Fox engine which was created by his team @ Kojima productions..Fox engine is a beast.. It's easily one of the best optimized game engine out there...

Publisher will be Sony

PC version confirmed,but won't be available at Launch on PS4

Game is not even remotely related to MGS or Silent Hill franchises

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain/news/kojimas_new_game_will_be_published_by_sony_is_also_coming_to_pc_wont_be_silent_hills.html

Archived