Uncharted 4 Spoiler Thread

Yolo

Chapter 15 was the best one for me.. nadine was badass and them towers crumbling.. top notch stuff..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You played it on hard. It's called hard for a reason :P

It was hard coz it was a badly design Boss fight just like QB final boss fight.

You just press 2 buttons over and over again...You have absolutely no control over your character..It's very restrictive and not fun.It looks similar to Werewolf boss fight in Order 1886 imo..

Both games tried to make fight cinematic and both failed.

It was hard coz it was a badly design Boss fight just like QB final boss fight.

You just press 2 buttons over and over again...You have absolutely no control over your character..It's very restrictive and not fun.It looks similar to Werewolf boss fight in Order 1886 imo..

Both games tried to make fight cinematic and both failed.

I played it on moderate(normal in-game) and found it to be relatively easy. It's a simple mechanic. Press triangle to block left attacks, circle for right attacks, move back to regenerate your health. Add the atmosphere and interaction of Nate and Rafe to the equation, and I found it to be a fun fight. IMO It's not badly designed. Haven't played 1886 so can't comment on that.

Final boss was a pain on hard, died lie a million times.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

I played it on moderate(normal in-game) and found it to be relatively easy. It's a simple mechanic. Press triangle to block left attacks, circle for right attacks, move back to regenerate your health. Add the atmosphere and interaction of Nate and Rafe to the equation, and I found it to be a fun fight. IMO It's not badly designed. Haven't played 1886 so can't comment on that.

You could reduce the difficulty for the final battle, complete the game from there on and then replay the chapter, using the original difficulty setting to get the trophy, in slow motion, makes the fight pretty easy.

Going to use the slow motion for the crushing mode playthrough

You could reduce the difficulty for the final battle, complete the game from there on and then replay the chapter, using the original difficulty setting to get the trophy, in slow motion, makes the fight pretty easy.

Going to use the slow motion for the crushing mode playthrough

I think infinite ammo and gun selection is the only cheats i need for crushing.

As far as the final boss will see how it goes after few rounds with him on crushing

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Neo exclusive by Sony Bend..[emoji14]

Druckleys will not work on future UC games.

Dont know may be will they make a game or two about sams adventures with sully..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Archived