E3 2016 - General Discussion and News

NO please no....don't put my Lara through the sh*t you guys are coming up with ...She is the best character in Video Gaming ...you guys have made her a joke.

Please don't want any more Tomb Raider games from you guys until you guys go and play old TR games and remind yourselves what TR games should be like.

Very disappointing news.

Abey chup...Nobody wants your version of Lara with massive boobs, plastic body and sh*t puzzle focused gameplay..

TR games based on your idea will not sell even 1 copy today lol..

Great news...Hopefully more information on PS4 version.I want to platinum ROTR :D

Can't wait for that. I hope they show a proper gameplay trailer like they what they did with Horizon. it will look glorious on PS4Neo

Serious or Joke post?

Highly doubt on a gameplay video, it will just be a tease with release for Mar 2018

Abey chup...Nobody wants your version of Lara with massive boobs, plastic body and sh*t puzzle focused gameplay..

TR games based on your idea will not sell even 1 copy today lol..

No doubt you never could understand old TR games vs new TR games ...because that's what you use to play the old version games for.

I never liked or played any old TR games to completion except Underworld...Those games were boring and portrayed Lara very poorly.

New Lara looks like real person unlike old Lara.

New Metroidvania style or Arkham Asylum style gameplay fits perfectly and I enjoy it more. Majority of people will not touch classic TR games now.

I never liked or played any old TR games to completion except Underworld...Those games were boring and portrayed Lara very poorly.

Tera gandh mein itna dum nahi ki old TR games khatam kar sake...It required lot of patience and puzzle solving ....even saving was a puzzle...we use to get just few save crystals and it had to be used smartly.

It required skills to complete it.

Lol ,wut? O_o

It was the best e3 in years. Tons of great announcements and reveals.

Can't wait for that. I hope they show a proper gameplay trailer like they what they did with Horizon. it will look glorious on PS4Neo

Serious or Joke post?

u guys cant make out a joke post these days ?

i am disappoint

i am disappoint

JOKE? JOKE?

IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU?

Can't wait for E3, like every year.

If you like puzzle games then why don't you try Witness on PC.That game is all about puzzles.

I don't mind puzzles but making entire game around puzzles and platforming will get boring very fast today..I want variety :)

If you like puzzle games then why don't you try Witness on PC.That game is all about puzzles.

I don't mind puzzles but making entire game around puzzles and platforming will get boring very fast today..I want variety :)

Yes Every game should be according to your liking..Open world...kiddish puzzles...easy platforming and than it will sell million copies.

New Metroidvania style or Arkham Asylum style gameplay fits perfectly and I enjoy it more. Majority of people will not touch classic TR games now.

Wtf is this looks like a real person lol.. matlab jab tech thi nahi uss time k lara k character model ko you are saying that looked like this and that.. that was the best that could have been done at that time..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes Every game should be according to your liking..Open world...kiddish puzzles...easy platforming and than it will sell million copies.

They make games to make money and not to please handful of people like you, Who don't want game to evolve in a new meaningful way. What if people don't like your idea and game gets shitty reviews..

There's a reason Underworld is 80 and new TR 86 on Metacritic.

Sobbi

What about those massive boobs that she had in old games?..Was that coz of technology or sick perveted mind of developers :P

SE right fully kicked all original developers out and hired new team for the game..

Itna puzzle waala ban raha toh try Witness...Let's see how much you enjoy Witness..

Oh sh*t..Is this E3 thread..I thought I am arguing in TR thread..lol

Back to topic. This is Mohit strategy to get me banned.

i am disappoint

k

Thinks he's Milo...but he's not.

They make games to make money and not to please handful of people like you, Who don't want game to evolve in a new meaningful way. What if people don't like your idea and game gets shitty reviews..

There's a reason Underworld is 80 and new TR 86 on Metacritic.

Sobbi

What about those massive boobs that she had in old games?..Was that coz of technology or sick perveted mind of developers[emoji14]

SE right fully kicked all original developers out and hired new team for the game..

Well boobs werent just because of the sick perverted minds of devs.. games with female leads were scarce back thn and so popular that someone would prefer to play the game as a female.. so nothing bad if they sexualized the character a bit to drive sales .. and if it weren't for those big boobs of old plasticky lara you wouldnt gave got your asli real looking lara...[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

i am disappoint

It's hard to differentiate joke posts from the serious ones on the internet. You can never be sure.

Archived