E3 2016 - General Discussion and News

Itna puzzle waala ban raha toh try Witness...Let's see how much you enjoy Witness..

Oh sh*t..Is this E3 thread..I thought I am arguing in TR thread..lol

Back to topic. This is Mohit strategy to get me banned.

Jab dekhta hai public maar(public opinion) khana wala hai....patli gali se daur mar leta hai..... :rofl:

So, how many of you guys are going to watch it live(especially Sony's PC as it's @ 6:30Am)?

I wont.. have stayed up last 2-3 years.. and i am in a gmt +3 time zone.. this time work schedule is a bit hectic..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I wont.. have stayed up last 2-3 years.. and i am in a gmt +3 time zone.. this time work schedule is a bit hectic..

I might. I have no problem getting up early :P

I'll try to watch it live because the hype is strong. Last year, I didn't even sleep the whole night(slept in the next afternoon) :P

I'll try to watch it live because the hype is strong. Last year, I didn't even sleep the whole night(slept in the next afternoon) :P

Only to still wait for the games showcased last year.. [emoji14] [emoji14]

Competition is good.....but when it's M$ it's never "good" ,in any regard

they could have killed the console business if they stayed on top for too long

in Sony's,Nintendo's,Sega's or even Atari's reign it only grew

but M$ tried as hard as they could to deviate it into other funny businesses like TV,interfaces or even spy marketer

this particular company needs to put out of the business

it doesn't yearn the revenue it gets from AAA gamers, it just needs them to create an install-base & earn revenue from something much deeper than gaming

this particular company needs to put out of the business

Wouldn't go so far as to say that. Every company has treated their bases as sh*t at some point or the other.

But not every company tried to change their bases

Agenda was always to sell games to gamers & make as much as profit

Can you surely call out M$ agenda while entering this gen.....i can't

Agenda was always to sell games to gamers & make as much as profit

While screwing the customers covertly

Not only did Sony fail to use firewalls to protect its networks, it was using outdated versions of the Apache Web server with no patches applied on the PlayStation Network, according to Gene Spafford, a Purdue University professor of computer science who is head of the U.S. Public Policy Council of the Association for Computing Machinery and the executive director of the Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security.

Sony also did not have a firewall running on PSN's servers. These problems were flagged on security forums two or three months prior to the April data breach, Spafford told lawmakers. Because the forums were monitored by Sony employees, Sony was well aware of the problems, according to Spafford.

Sony was large enough that it could have afforded to spend an appropriate amount on security and privacy protections of its data

http://mobile.eweek.com/c/a/Security/Sony-Networks-Lacked-Firewall-Ran-Obsolete-Software-Testimony-103450

Everyone screws up.

Archived