Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Are we sure that the Map packs are getting released today/tomorrow? Cant find any news on it, though there is news that Naughty Dog will be providing the contents of DLC and timelines today.

we might get it today late night or else tomorrow for sure.... Tuesday is the day when Sony updates its PSN content...

from what I read on various forums .. all the psn stores gets updated anytime between 3PM-8PM(local time of the PSN area) .. so we need to wait and watch the scene in Indian PSN store.

BTW, I bought my special edition copy of the game from Game4U .. just want to be sure that the dlc content off Indian PSN is compatible with it.

@new - I see you lurking in the thread. Want to try 2 player Airport crushing ? thats the last one remaining with you :) ... dont think I will be online during day time from tomorrow

A little help in finding the region code to download DLC

First letter: indicates the storage format. Can be either "B" for Blu-Ray or "S" for DVD.

Second letter: indicates if it is a first party game (Sony) or third party game (exclusive or not). Letter "C" for first party and letter "L" for third party.

Third letter: indicates the region. "A" = Asia, "J" = Japan, "U" = United States and "E" = Europe.

Fourth letter: indicates the type of content. "D" = Demo, "S" = Game.

So, ours should be mostly BCES-XXXX

we might get it today late night or else tomorrow for sure.... Tuesday is the day when Sony updates its PSN content...

from what I read on various forums .. all the psn stores gets updated anytime between 3PM-8PM(local time of the PSN area) .. so we need to wait and watch the scene in Indian PSN store.

BTW, I bought my special edition copy of the game from Game4U .. just want to be sure that the dlc content off Indian PSN is compatible with it.

Game4u would surely give you a PAL version copy so no issues with Indian PSN compatibility.

Also, I realise when the stores are updated, I am asking if you guys have any lead or links about the map packs coming tomorrow (since Indian PSN gets updated tomorrow) at all.

6712358759_d9e4e754f4_z.jpg

looks like One more Co-op adventure round :wOOtjumpy:

We get to play as Villains??? :scratchchin:

Besides the fun new maps you’ll be playing on today, we wanted to tell you about some future hits of DLC. We have three new character skins packs coming at you next. The Rogues Pack 1 and Rogues Pack 2 will let you play as some of the major thugs and minor characters from UNCHARTED 3. Donut Pack 1 will giant-size some of your favorite UNCHARTED 3 heroes and villains.

6712358435_7155fe7642_z.jpg

Archived