There is only one case in which console gaming would come out to be cheaper than PC gaming, its when a person resells every console game after playing and then in the end also resells the console itself. A used gaming PC loses a lot of value quickly than a console and one cannot resell PC games either so only in this case can console gaming come out to be cheaper.

Otherwise if a person like to keep all his console games and console then it will always be more expensive than PC.

As for exclusive, there is no point arguing, its just a matter of what kind of games a person likes. Personally am more of a fan of console exclusives than PC exclusives.

• Like 1

You guys gotta try ReShade if you haven't. It's really worth trying!

After many hours of testing, I got some good effects out of it. My games are now looking amazing!

Check out these screenshots below.

16812561218_41d971bf0b_o.png

16792899427_0db4b2aa4d_o.png

16999398411_a406492599_o.png

My GPU is almost always at 80C (From the first, but not sure if it is even more while running ACU).

Read that it's quite common with GTX 970, but anyways, I'll buy a cooler for it. Why risk it?

Edited by ToxicPanda0513
  • Like 1

Total War Shogun 2,Rome 2,Attilla,Star Craft 2,Civilization Beyond Earth,Witcher ,Company of Heroes

Dota 2,LoL,HotS

Indie stuff

Mainly RTS,RTT,TBS and MOBA's though

meh ... :yawn::yawn:

You think they are meh??

DotA....a mod of WoW...has changed the face of chess. It easily outclasses an RTS game/board over any features. Same for Civi Series and Heroes of ight n Magic. These RTS or 4X stratergy games have captured the interest of War organisations all over world.

Vice versa applies also :fear:

all pc can boast is graphics

Optimization , low cost , cheaper in the long run and of course exclusives favors in the side of console.

Yes PC boasts graphics, Yes console is cheap.

Basic gameplay of DnD or ruleset hasnt changed over the years or the love for it. The major changes have been done to graphics.

GTA: same gameplay in every series...only change is the graphics.

So isnt it better to have something that changes with the technology that the world is moving ahead with, rather than stuck with a 10 year old performance brick?

Optimization , low cost , cheaper in the long run and of course exclusives favors in the side of console.

Have you tried turning it on and off again.

Jokes apart, there are a lot of good things on the PC side of things, I think Kunal nailed the biggest advantage. Exclusives and cost is something that can vary on how you go about acquiring things.

Also, if locked frame rates and letterbox resolutions are your definition of optimisation, suit yourself.

Jokes apart, there are a lot of good things on the PC side of things, I think Kunal nailed the biggest advantage. Exclusives and cost is something that can vary on how you go about acquiring things.

Also, if locked frame rates and letterbox resolutions are your definition of optimisation, suit yourself.

who is kunal?

ALL PC exclusives are good games but you tell me is it worth to invest 50k and play civilization 5?????? or pay 35k and play bloodborne or a TLOU.Taste is a different thing but its foolish to invest more the amount and not play the best of games.

Leta ryu bhaiya

Start a war again and i am gonna report u

i didn't make this thread to start a war, all i wanted is ppl who are interested in pc gaming discuss,share and have fun

So please take the wars somewhere else

And guys lets stop going ot now :)

@toxic man those are some awesome screenies :cheers:

• Like 1

Even if it is,PC gaming is more VFM :D

1080P/60FPS games

3 year warranty minimum for every component

Easy repairability and replaceability

Lots of more uses except just gaming

Cheaper games or free games ;)

You my friend said the true thing.If not for pirated games no one will buy PC.Though people wont accept it.

If you had played evil within with 60 fps and no letter box then you wouldnt have said that . Try it once and you'll love it .

For me the best thing about pc is .

1. Frame rate . Evil within , dark souls , gears of war , bfbc2 . RE4 & so many , many titles feel so damn good at 60 fps .

2. customization , mods . trying different fun mods , settings as per my need , using camera control to take kickass screens , fixing games before dev. fix sh*t and the most important . It brings out the talent/creativity of ppl and they get noticed by developers , helps so many ppl on different level . Last but not the least - nude mods .

3. Mouse / Keyboard - the precision which mouse provides is unmatchable . its a blast to play with mouse . Although not suitable for HNS and driving .

4. Cheap games .

5. Pc is also used for other important purposes , movies , internet , excel , etc i mean you dont have to switch between latop and console and its a breeze to surf the net on pc . Although this point might not be that important and depends on persprective .

6. Graphics .

7. Free multiplayer

8. So many exclusives on pc which ppl love but unfortunately i dont .

cons

Lack of exclusives games which i love - thanks to consoles i played amazing exclusives like RDR , GOW , vanquish , etc . These games shouldnt be missed imo

No ability to sell games , i really like it and it saves tons of money too. buying second hand games and selling is a thing i like. Pc day one discounts although are on par with this .

Another good thing is major chunk of videogame sales are on consoles and that helps the devs and the industry moving forward .