Official Microsoft E3 2016 Thread

Sony is obviously in this for money aswell.........

Their money is in PS4.......that's why I said PS4 & PS4Neo will have a shared support

Why should you get a Neo then if there is no difference between picking up that or the original PlayStation 4?

And if the Neo is any good, why should anyone knowingly purchase a less capable platform?

Same questions from the developers standpoint as well. If the introduction of the Neo is a purely posturing release, why do it at all?

And if it is better and more capable of pushing better graphics, gameplay and the whole caboodle, why hang back simply to keep the PlayStation 4 crowd happy?

Obviously, neither company is in it because they are altrusitic, philanthropists who simply want the good of the entire community.

Neo is primarily to tap in the Power of VR

which can't be done on PS4 in the same way

It is pretty evident by yesterdays conference that sony is putting all of their AAA muscle behind PS4 as the base for years to come

not even mentioning Neo's existence when it is presumed coming this year

If they wanted they could have announced Full fledged Neo release with GoW,Spider-man & Days Gone as Neo exclusives & boom

Scorpio worpio would be dead even before coming

But they aren't doing that......Neo is just going to get VR as exclusives by the looks of things

you want it upgrade to Neo.....no then stick to base PS4

Spencer: Scorpio won't do anything for you if you don't have a 4K TV

“You should buy [the Xbox One S], because Scorpio is not going to do anything for you,” Spencer said after asking the reviewer what TV he had – in this instance a 1080p set. “Scorpio is designed as a 4K console, and if you don't have a 4K TV, the benefit we've designed for, you're not going to see."

“Scorpio is for the person who's got a 4K television, who's really focused on 4K gaming. It's going to be a premium price over what we're selling this one for, and both of them will exist in the market at the same time. Scorpio is for your 4K gamer. And that's what we designed it for.”

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/spencer-scorpio-won-t-do-anything-for-you-if-you-don-t-have-a-4k-tv/0168577

If they wanted they could have announced Full fledged Neo release with GoW,Spider-man & Days Gone as Neo exclusives & boom

Scorpio worpio would be dead even before coming

But they aren't doing that......Neo is just going to get VR as exclusives by the looks of things

you want it upgrade to Neo.....no then stick to base PS4

I thought SONY themselves stated that there will be no exclusive content to the Neo.

My bad, should consult you on such topics.

Makes sense.

The TV requirement is absurd but at-least they're being up front about what is being delivered.

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using Tapatalk

But i doubt they will be able to reach 4k with all titles, most will be 1080p 60fps only with high quality textures IMO

The direction Phil Spenser is emphasizing on things

It's giving a vibe that almost all that power will be used to run the same games at 4k

For instance a game that's 720p 60fps on One(BF) will be 4k 60fps on Scorpio

& a game that's 900p/Dynamic res 30fps (Gears 4) will be 4k 30fps

"it's going to do nothing for you if you don't have 4k" suggests that there won't be any enhanced textures involved in cross over games

you'll have to wait for Scorpio exclusives for that

Spencer: There won't be Scorpio exclusive console games

"For you and I, we usually think about generations in terms of what games will it play?" Spencer told Eurogamer. "This thing will play Ryse: Son of Rome, a launch game for your Xbox One. And we'll have launch Scorpio games as well that are playable on an Xbox One, Xbox One S and Scorpio and look great on all three of them."

The Xbox boss also reiterated that "there won't be Scorpio exclusive console games. Absolutely not."

http://www.videogamer.com/news/xbox_scorpio_will_have_a_launch_line-up_of_games.html

It's still 1.5 years away

Xbone sales are not going to get stronger anyway leading to Scorpio cos closer it gets no one would buy it

They are saying this today but have a legendary history of eating there own words

I or anyone in his right mind will not buy a console & a 4k TV to play same games

M$ have definitely made all of this into a big joke......you were right when you said Comedy nights

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/spencer-scorpio-won-t-do-anything-for-you-if-you-don-t-have-a-4k-tv/0168577

Does this mean Scorpio is going to support actual 4k gaming (That most PCs with single GPUs can only do right now at premium Graphic Cards for acceptable framerates?) Have hey released any specs for it (Besides just claiming 6 Teraflops)? Would be interesting to see what cost they are going to sell it for. But first, for me at least, they have to bring some exclusives that interest me. Right now, as it is, Sony has much more exclusives that interest me with than the entire XBox One lineup. Will be interesting to see.

Also, both from Sony's and MS side, I just do not like this fast console refresh cycle. Launch years of consoles are the most boring ones, and this leaves us with launch years coming very soon (before firms can try out and bring their best to the table as generally happens at the end of a console life cycle).

I or anyone in his right mind will not buy a console & a 4k TV to play same games

Xbone sales are not going to get stronger anyway leading to Scorpio cos closer it gets no one would buy it

So much contradiction,you are tired my friend :lol:

Y will no one buy the xbox one S now or when the scorpio launch comes closer?

You expect everyone to buy a 4k tv and drop another 400-500$ on a scorpio?

Going by your logic no one is buying the ps4 coz the neo is just around the corner?

Xbox one s and scorpio are catering to entirely different demographic . Both consoles have nothing to worry about as far as cannibalizing each others sales is concerned.

Xbox one s is the cheapest gaming console/UHD player at the moment which will only get cheaper by the time scorpio launches which will be the most expensive console at that time.

So much contradiction,you are tired my friend [emoji38]

Y will no one buy the xbox one S now or when the scorpio launch comes closer?

You expect everyone to buy a 4k tv and drop another 400-500$ on a scorpio?

Going by your logic no one is buying the ps4 coz the neo is just around the corner?

Xbox one s and scorpio are catering to entirely different demographic . Both consoles have nothing to worry about as far as cannibalizing each others sales is concerned.

Xbox one s is the cheapest gaming console/UHD player at the moment which will only get cheaper by the time scorpio launches which will be the most expensive console at that time.

People actually are holding of ps4 purchase since the neo rumours surfaced...

Sony will do just fine more thn just fine actually.. cause of the price tag the scorpio will carry and not to forget the compulsion of 4k tv to get the most out of it... thats like dropping 2 lakh inr at once... thats insane if you dont already have a 4ktv...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So much contradiction,you are tired my friend :lol:

Abbey Champak

read carefully what i am saying

I am explaining the very contradictions in M$'s strategy

These are not my contradictions.....it's their's on what road they wona take & how they wona go about persuading ppl

People actually are holding of ps4 purchase since the neo rumours surfaced...

Sony will do just fine more thn just fine actually.. cause of the price tag the scorpio will carry and not to forget the compulsion of 4k tv to get the most out of it... thats like dropping 2 lakh inr at once... thats insane if you dont already have a 4ktv...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thats understandable people are holding off the ps4 since the rumours.

But no way the ps4 sales will die off and once the neo is out. Ps4 will continue to outperform the neo for many years.

I basically want to know from ank how the xbox one s will be bought by no one when the Scorpio launches?

Plus all the contradiction [emoji38]

Comedy nights with ank i guess :rofl:

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I basically want to know from ank how the xbox one s will be bought by no one when the Scorpio launches?

The fear that this model will not get much support once new one is out

Same fear thats brewing in ppl looking to buy ps4

The fear that this model will not get much support once new one is out

Same fear thats brewing in ppl looking to buy ps4

Havent both the companies made their stand clear on this? But yet you've been persistant in repeating the same thing since last 2 days :lol:

Give your mind a rest ,we heard you the 1st time itself.

And go easy with all the name calling or i will also start next time :)

Archived