Update: Vivendi holding off on Ubisoft takeover plans for six months

jeesus Christ I listed 5-6 new AAA titles from Ubi within this gen & you compare that with things like Unravel & Fe

Sure, those are not games.

UBISOFT titles like Rayman and Valiant Hearts are much more innovative than your yearly dose of $60-fall-crap.

How many years did it take them to realise the climb-the-tower crap, only like three years after getting into #NEXTGEN.

Tell me when those 5-6 AAA titles from UBISOFT release, then we can talk.

Agreed with Ank. No matter how crap the games are, there is enough variety at Ubisoft.

When you cannot make a decent argument, start spinning it. :rofl:

Ubisoft are not innovators

but they do develop more games than other i agree

also they are the best downgraders when it comes to what they show are the conference and what u get in the actual game

I already said......ubisoft is not lagging behind in that stuff either

Has not released anything this year. Save a Trials game that was worse than the sum of both the IP's it managed to managle.

also they are the best downgraders when it comes to what they show are the conference and what u get in the actual game

Innovation?

I never used the word "Innovation"

I just said the Cycle of creativity is rolling there unlike elsewhere

Sure man. They are as dedicated to innovation as a leech is dedicated to a fully vegan diet.

Ubisoft does downgrade & blatantly lie about the quality of their games

but at the end of the day they are!! innovators without a shadow of a doubt

And on the point of you never using the word innovation. :giggle:

Ubisoft does downgrade & blatantly lie about the quality of their games

but at the end of the day they are!! innovators without a shadow of a doubt

They are right up there with Sony when it comes to keeping the cycle of creativity going

others like Activision,EA,Nintendo & M$ just don't give enough new content to the industry

Ubi keeps trying new things & I respect them for that

In regards to EA. They make games of different genres. Rpgs from bioware. FPS by dice. Sports games. Sims games. Racing games. Strategy games like C&C.

And lot of short liked franchises like dead space, mirrors edge, army of dead.

That's diversity. Ubi only makes action adventure, TPS and racing games.

Innovation?

Sure...u can put it that way....

Biggest respect for that company was lost when I got the game watch_dogs in my hands and i played it and it was nothing like what they showed in E3

^ One of the best games in the shooter sphere, let down by poor server and not enough focus.

I do not think anyone played it here after the initial launch quarter and then OverWatch happened.

They have just announced a game by Respawn....no genre or specifics

he is just assuming that coz it's being Directed by GoW 3 director who joined Respawn a year ago

Stig Asmussen

:rofl:

Just because the director previously made GoW3 ....so where ever he will go he will make that type of game only...Zodak...abey tera hisaab se matlab ek admi ek hi tera ka game bana sakta hai... ...:rofl:

Thry are creating different type of games in Star wars universe.

RPG by Bioware

Action adventure like UC by Visceral

Shooter by Dice

God of War style Action game by Respawn

I see that you haven't stopped jumping the gun even after all these years :lol:

:rofl:

Just because the director previously made GoW3 ....so where ever he will go he will make that type of game only...Zodak...abey tera hisaab se matlab ek admi ek hi tera ka game bana sakta hai... ...:rofl:

Watch the video.

Iam not saying it will be exactly like GOW. What I meant to say that it will be GOW style game in hack and Slash Action genre.

Have you played any of the Forced Unleash games?. It will be something similar to Force Unleash I think.

They will not make a third person shooter coz Visceral already making one with Amy Hennig.

Archived