Classic Game of the Day

Good times, although the demo used to crash on my Windows XP PC.

I hope someone is doing a proper revival of Tycoon franchises, especially Roller Coaster Tycoon and I do not allude to that garbage called Roller Coaster world or whatever.

spent countless hours playing this game :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_IKctzDxao

I played this game so many times. Totally loved it. and I loved the idea to recruit ppl and giving commands.

That TV station mission and sewer lines missions were my favorite.

OH! Good times!

I think members instead of rushing to post their CGOTD,every member should get a chance to post their favorite.Same members spamming exactly at 12am and most of those games aren't even worth discussing.Never heard of स्वतंत्रता सेनानी,Cossacks,Sid Meirs Patri,etc.

Rule is rule.

I think members instead of rushing to post their CGOTD,every member should get a chance to post their favorite.Same members spamming exactly at 12am and most of those games aren't even worth discussing.Never heard of स्वतंत्रता सेनानी,Cossacks,Sid Meirs Patri,etc.

So, how many times has each member posted that it has become spam?

Also, just too bad that you are finally purchasing VCD's now instead of 2006. =]

So, how many times has each member posted that it has become spam?

Also, just too bad that you are finally purchasing VCD's now instead of 2006. =]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also freedom fighters, sid meiers games are quite famous.

Edited by KyoyaHibari

man now this is the game i can talk about!

This was the first open world game i ever played.Played it in 2008 as before that i didn't have PC at home.

I was absolutely amazed by the huge open world,people going about their daily lives,etc.I used to play this all night just driving around listening to custom bollywood tracks.

The storyline was very engrossing and the game pretty much blew me away...in 2008.

Unfortunately i could never finish the game as the missions got too hard towards the end.

GTA V is my fav game in the series but GTA III i love a lot as it was the first GTA and open world game i ever played.

guys, simply dont wait for the clock to hit 12, post a trailer and be done with it. this is not a contest to see who comes first.

if you want to post then post some details and the experience you had with the games. not some random YT trailer.