[PSN] Tekken6 matchups

SHUT. . UPPP

dude where u have been ???

good to see u back :roflroll:

will play with u tommorow :rofl:

Long time no see mate. How is ur tekken going on? i moved to kazuya from steve. tho steve is still my main. still working on those Bound n wallcarry move with steve tho. I will be online in about 2 days. While i was away i could not pay my Internet bills. Once cleared i will be back in the scene.

Lets play hardcore man.... :rofl:

Long time no see mate. How is ur tekken going on? i moved to kazuya from steve. tho steve is still my main. still working on those Bound n wallcarry move with steve tho. I will be online in about 2 days. While i was away i could not pay my Internet bills. Once cleared i will be back in the scene.

Lets play hardcore man.... :D

sure man.......... at start i was playing with howrang now i m playing with eddy :P

yo guys got a copy of tekken 6. . . Will come online to play soon :bash:

good :good: now show you ace fast on tekken 6 so that i can give u a nice :blink:

Relax buddy. There are other players. and no i am playing from Idia. problem was the last time we played, my connection was capped at 128 n the ping gets bad. My connection opens to 3 mbps only after 11 pm. Le me know if you want to play after 11 pm.

Relax buddy. There are other players. and no i am playing from Idia. problem was the last time we played, my connection was capped at 128 n the ping gets bad. My connection opens to 3 mbps only after 11 pm. Le me know if you want to play after 11 pm.

tonight after 11 i will be there :clapping:

WTF. . No one is online playing this game. . thats y i was not buying this game :rofl:

you have got time for practice :chair: .. itni jaldi kya hai pitai khane ki :doh:

guys

was out for 8 days and after returning i've to go again tomorrow for 3 days ... no PS3 :lol:

anyway i can come online tonight around 9-11, if anyone wanna challenge... just be there

and new members just browse around this thread and add all the psn ids of users in this thread.

and guys do post the match results if you play with each other... it will keep the thread going and entertaining.

so ... played with Ashiish2

match results

5 matches played

and................... he lost all matches back to back :doh:

in one match he won first two rounds... i thought he is gonna win that match.. but then he lost the other 3 rounds :devil:

btw if you guys play with him don't take him easy.. he plays really well.

and dude ashish .. have got to go early in the morning otherwise i would play 10+matches with you..btw i didn't wanted you to loose 10+ matches back to back :P

.. i am going out for 3 days ... till then practice

so ... played with Ashiish2

match results

5 matches played

and................... he lost all matches back to back :chair:

in one match he won first two rounds... i thought he is gonna win that match.. but then he lost the other 3 rounds :P

btw if you guys play with him don't take him easy.. he plays really well.

and dude ashish .. have got to go early in the morning otherwise i would play 10+matches with you..btw i didn't wanted you to loose 10+ matches back to back :P

.. i am going out for 3 days ... till then practice

Ya geek u play really well with law. I need more practice. Will try to give u hard fight next time. Just intimate me here or no psn when u r bak n ready to play. Ok i played with manomax after geek. Mano n me played around 7 or 8 matches. He also played really well with law but he lost all matches. Sorry mano bro i saw ur pm bout changing character little late. I ll try to play with other characters also from next time. Need to practice them first. :P hope to see u guys soon in battle.

Archived