Who is the Best Online Retailer for Indian gamers.

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I only wish there was atleast one of the good retailer from the capital Delhi.Always have to wait 3 days to get a game from Prashant. :samui: or pay extra for DTDC Plus. :doh:

I too live in Delhi. Have bought many games from nextworld.in and mostly got delivery the same day, paid cash on delivery. I think they are the best, collectionwise, servicewise also. GG is good too but again, waiting for 3 days is like hell :)

Prashant anyday for me.

Must have troubled him umpteen times with change of address/ delivery date etc .. but never a complaint and delivery always promptly as i wanted.

also, very upfront in case of delays (due to the games coming to India late).

I wish he had a store in Mumbai for even faster deliveries.

Thing I liked most about Rakesh from GG is the COD option for Chennai people. Cash on delivery really seals the deal. Just hope the next time they give a freebie, they put up samples of the freebie right at the time when they start their offer so the decision is made easy.

• 1 month later...

Consoul?? Really? i mean... Really? Everyone and their mother knows what a scam they are.. :thumbdown:

Anip or any of the modsplease put me up for the Standard Edition PS3 version.My preferred hoodie size is 42

If you have so much against Consoul and their stupid GoW3 tee, how come you've preordered Black Ops from them? You lost your mind? :P

• 8 months later...

Anymore update on the online vendors ?

Which one is better among the following ?

1. Intencity

2.Gamegears

3.Game4u

4.Letsbuy

5.Flipkart

6. Play-asia

anyother.

Intencity ftw imo, Also Letsbuy is pure sh*t they dont give a rats a*s when or IF your order reaches you,

Play-asia is not a INDIAN vendor,

Flipkart is good, have ordered several books via them but no games so far, Intencity haz a loyal customer cause of the good communication and transparency :hug:

/Collects commission :tongue: jk

Archived